Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which girls do I invite when throwing a party?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Party tomorrow!! What girls do I invite!

Obviously hot ones...but the real question I'm asking right now is my buds and I
are throwing a rager tomorrow in our apartment and we'll probly invite a lot of hot chicks we know...the question is should I invite girls Ive hooked up with (made out, banged, etc.) if I may want to go the distance with one or two of em who say I only made out with, or was about to get action but something happened. By inviting a bunch of these girls who already have interest in me would that not be a excellent tool for switching on the pre selection switches in other girls at my pad who I may find more attractive?

I wanna invite them all but is there something I should look out for in particular? The reason I ask this is because I usually handle myself alright at another persons party but Im not the one inviting ppl in that situation...now Im inviting to my house so what do you fellas think?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite girls you fvcked, hot girls, sluts, and whoever else. Whoever you want to invite should be fine.

But, since your having a apartment party. Becareful your neighbors don't complain and call the cops.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice as of now they are all coming, ****ed, not ****ed, possibly ****ed, excuse my language. So many hotties are confirmed..my bud ended up not having a test tonight so we tried to push the party a day earlier but didnt get too many ppl cuz it was late but alot of hotter chicks that i called were super excited to make it tomorrow... Ill let you fellas know how it goes