Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

which girl? How to feel up?

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I know that two girls like me... maybe more i dont know:D So anyway, im in highschool so a girl isnt necessarily going to have to be a ltr so i want to know what you guys think i should go for. Either a 7 with very large boobs, or a 7 with really nice butt. I am kinda leaning towards girl two but i Would like to feel up the first girl which brings me to my second questions. How do you feel up a girl while, like, standing? I hear of my friends doing it and i dont know how to do it. Do you just like grab and rub the boobs and butt or what? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, why go for one when you can have both? Since your not looking for a relationship hit on both of them. If one girl is to busy for a date one day then you have the other to hook up with. If one is in a bad mood then flirt with the other one ect. Im currently I know of 4 girls around hb8's that like me, and i usually have them in classes at different times, so i always have someone to flirt with, and the classes that i have more than 1 of them with then i flirt with the one that is giving me more possitive signals at the moment. Oh yea and if you think your a confident alpha male then im assuming there are probably even hotter girls that like you than the 7's.

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, i know there are,

I just dated a real hot one but i just need someone to fool with. Please answer about feelin up thanks for your reply though. they arnt even in the same part of the building ;)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rub up against her or 'accidentally' bump into her in the hallway when shes at her locker and be like 'my bad' all ****y and crap, they dont mind

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
run your hands up and down her,slip them under her clothes to her skin and stroke her gently.