"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

which girl? How to feel up?

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
OK, I know that two girls like me... maybe more i dont know:D So anyway, im in highschool so a girl isnt necessarily going to have to be a ltr so i want to know what you guys think i should go for. Either a 7 with very large boobs, or a 7 with really nice butt. I am kinda leaning towards girl two but i Would like to feel up the first girl which brings me to my second questions. How do you feel up a girl while, like, standing? I hear of my friends doing it and i dont know how to do it. Do you just like grab and rub the boobs and butt or what? Any help is greatly appreciated.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Simple, why go for one when you can have both? Since your not looking for a relationship hit on both of them. If one girl is to busy for a date one day then you have the other to hook up with. If one is in a bad mood then flirt with the other one ect. Im currently I know of 4 girls around hb8's that like me, and i usually have them in classes at different times, so i always have someone to flirt with, and the classes that i have more than 1 of them with then i flirt with the one that is giving me more possitive signals at the moment. Oh yea and if you think your a confident alpha male then im assuming there are probably even hotter girls that like you than the 7's.
 

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
thanks, i know there are,

I just dated a real hot one but i just need someone to fool with. Please answer about feelin up thanks for your reply though. they arnt even in the same part of the building ;)
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
rub up against her or 'accidentally' bump into her in the hallway when shes at her locker and be like 'my bad' all ****y and crap, they dont mind
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
run your hands up and down her,slip them under her clothes to her skin and stroke her gently.
 
Top