Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which decades do you think was the best one to be in your 20s?

Which decades do you think was the best one to be in your 20s?

• 80s

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 90s

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 00s

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 10s

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 20s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which decade do you think was the best one to really enjoy your 20s?

Cant really say much about the 80s since I was a kid back then but watching movies and media seemed like a high energy decade where people didnt really mind to break the rules, we had the macho type and the testosterone fueled heroes while some basic technology became to be available to most people.

Then we had the 90s when the worlds started to be closer, the berlin wall falled down and an general sense of happiness and relax spread, the world seemed at peace and even the tough heroes from tv series and movies started to relax a little adding more humor to their lines.
Technology became more common, better tvs and music players were easily available for everyone, people was down to earth altought social pressure was starting to exists still no politics involved in your life unless you wanted.

The 00s started with 9/11 not the best intro so the carefree mindset disappeared, we now had controls and checks everywhere from airplanes to stations.
Technology became an important part of our life both in terms of utility and socializing...if facebook didnt existed as we know it till late decade we had plenty of other less powerful socials like myspace and youtube.
This decade basically allowed people annoyed or uninterested to those around them to avoid them and look for like minded people and content.
Great decades to travel, EU got integrated and cheap flights allowed to move for few quids till the global crysis created chaos all around economically.
Smartphones and apps begun to spread toward the end and widespread easily accessible internet allowed for new forms of comms.
Its easier to meet new people but its not as easy as before to keep it going, there was more interest in politics but still you could avoided if you wanted.

10s, thats when maximum freedom of movement and toughts existed, no matter how particular you are in this decade you can find like minded people and join them, the only downfall is that everyone knows everything of everyone.
Technology became overbearing, basically any side of our life by the end of the decade involved social networks, apps and smartphones wheter it was online dating, reserveing a table or communicating with friends.
Youtube and others media basically allowed to the average joe to talk and be heard.
Privacy is no longer a right unless necessary steps are taken and it often becomes a price to pay in order to access services.
People lives a 24/7 celebrity complex when it gets hard to get in touch at a deep level, human relationships are consumed as goods...politics is everywhere.

20s...didnt start the best way possible

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the point of this video is to illustrate really tuff times.

we are in apathy in the west, and the east is close behind.
our problems are important only to us.

answer: I feel like the best decade is any. But the challenges change such that no one can predict and prepare because they have forgotten due to several generation gaps of the same problem.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the guy. For a white 20 year old the 80s. for a black 20 year old the 20s. I turned 21 right when drake became popular and people said i looked like drake so that helped.

U

user43770

I grew up in the 90s, and other than MTV being pretty awesome (spring break, anyone?) it was mostly a lame decade.

The 80s were definitely the coolest

Last edited by a moderator:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember wishing I was older in the 80's so I could have a shot with all those hot older women I saw in music videos. I kissed a lot of girls in grade school, but never had a girlfriend. I suppose going to a school with 15 kids in my class didn't help either.

I was a teenager in the first half of the 90's once I got to college I experienced a lot of frustration with women but I was coming from a "nice guy " mentality. In HS the whole "Sexual Harassment " revolution really made me afraid to be more aggressive , so I missed more than a few "green lights". By the end of the decade I was married and had a child. Scarcity mindset anyone?

In the 00's I developed my career and my own business which I burned myself out on. I started noticing women were nicer to me, and seemed to flirt with me than when I was a teenager. Late in the decade I started getting in better shape.

in the 10's I started realizing women other than my wife seemed to find me attractive, while my wife seemed annoyed when I'd try to seduce her. I really read the seduction stuff to try and keep my wife in love with me. Mid decade I quit trying and ended the marriage, and the next 5 years were my best in terms of attracting and retaining women. Probably doubled my lay count that was created from age 16-20 in a few months.

Each decade has had its good and bad points and transitions seem to happen midway in the decade. The future will be interesting to say the least....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the question should be: "What will it take for the 20's to be the best decade for you?"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone that says the 80's having lived it or not, it reminded me of one of the first red pill movies I can remember. It was truly mind blowing then and it still is to some extent now. Worth a look to see that this crap has always existed throughout time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I had the misfortune of actually seeing that movie in the theater. I think I walked out, before it ended, though. It was pretty pathetic. I think it was trying to be 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High', with a completely cringy cast, director, script, and budget...a movie about losers, made for and by losers.
This movie is great in that it invokes such a reaction not to be a loser and awaken's a lot of guys, especially one's that are beta's. It clearly had an effect on you so it did it's job. Just watching the end of it will realize guys shouldn't make the same mistakes. To me the whole movie was how not to be "that" guy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already wasn't that guy. I wasn't in any danger of becoming that guy. I was disgusted with that guy. I wanted my money back.
Yeah you might've been a natural and that's good for you. I'm just talking about the rest of the guys that weren't as lucky as you. A lot of us were betas at some point and not RP aware. It's movies like these that really pointed out the ugly truth as most US movies have happy endings. Only foreign and artzy movies have less than happy or ideal endings with this one being one of them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I didn't realize this movie had a positive impact on anyone. I retract my criticism.

I don't consider myself a natural, by the way. I just grew up in a large family, with a lot of sisters, and a lot of parties, and you either learn how to conduct yourself around their friends, or you end up looking like a dork.

I had a lot of brothers to fight with, too, and a great dad...so, yeah, I guess I WAS lucky.
It's all good and you were in a good spot growing up with some guidance and such. Not everyone has been lucky though. I watched that movie like 10 years after it came out unfortunately and for me that was my first introduction to the RP aware moment.

TL;DR - Last American Virgin - shows how betas and alphas operate. Alpha knocks up a girl that really liked him but treated her like $hit but beta was always there for her being an orbiter and friendzoned. Beta didn't know he was friendzoned and thought he had a chance and supported her when she got preggo by Alpha. Preggo gal though still ends up leaving beta and chasing the alpha. That's literally how the movie ends. LOL

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know how it ends. The suspense was killing me. ;)

I honestly didn't even recall the plot, just my reaction to it. Didn't even recall that the movie existed, until you mentioned it. I'm just happy to learn that it sucked far less than I thought.
Lol, honestly the ending was the best part of the whole movie. Otherwise, it would've been just a subpar Fast time's wannabe movie like you mentioned. But it definitely brings back nostalgic moments as I've definitely been in or seen similar situations when I was growing up.:up: