"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

which college setting do you people socialize?

which college setting do you people socialize?

  • Bars and Nightclubs

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • College House parties

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Frat and Sorortity parties

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • None above, I don't socialize at those places

    Votes: 3 15.0%

  • Total voters
    20

ddarkjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeastern Detroit, MI.
Just curious, do you donjuans social at, I tend to to go to the bars and nightclubs and house parties during my days when I was in college. Never attended frat or sorortity parties though. I heard those types of parties suck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Thor

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I socialize at the frats. I'd like to socialize in bars and night clubs some, but there is only one bar in town. :)
 
Top