Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where's the real playas at?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys are actually getting laid and how many of you are still virgins or haven't had sex in quite a while?

This site is called 'sosuave'. It's supposed to represent the playas out there, not chumps. So if you got plenty of ass in your life, put your hands up, otherwise fess up and let's hear about it. What's stopping ya?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I have problems talking to girls that show interesting in me, but no trouble starting a convo with ones that dont like me. :mad:

70Deuce

Banned
Reaction score
Whats up MetaPhysical.. .I been meaning to talk to you.. You know me and I know you. Anyways I have no idea how i lost your msn email address, but my account here wont get verified for some reason so I cant send or recieve PM's... So send me an email at 702Mack@live.com so we can chop things up :)

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: at its core, sosuave is not about "getting laid." It's about attracting women, but more importantly....

self-improvement (i.e. having a life).

Trying to bang as many girls as possible in your lifetime and then running out on them is a sick way to live, don't care what anyone else says.

And if you consider yourself a "chump" for not getting laid with some slvt, then you've got bigger issues.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
How many of you guys are actually getting laid and how many of you are still virgins or haven't had sex in quite a while?

This site is called 'sosuave'. It's supposed to represent the playas out there, not chumps. So if you got plenty of ass in your life, put your hands up, otherwise fess up and let's hear about it. What's stopping ya?
well im making progress...

just over a year ago was my first time kissing a girl. from there came another make out then a girlfriend a few months later. then i got hand for the first time from her. we broke up, i was free and i lost my V card with a girl i knew for a while and used to like but was a ***** back then... not even a month later i had sex again and head for the first time...

that was a week ago. now im in college and things will only go up hill from there :)

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
I have problems talking to girls that show interesting in me, but no trouble starting a convo with ones that dont like me. :mad:
Does that mean you are or you aren't getting laid? :confused:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not here to brag. What is the point of your thread?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Identify the problem.
2. Offer & explain the solution.
3. Sell the solution.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I'm not here to brag. What is the point of your thread?
wanna get an idea how many guys are talkin shit out the side of their throats and how many guys are actually living the life

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical... I liked what u did at first and ur whole transofrmation thing but now it seems like your just on here to brag about how much you have accomplished (for what reason I dont know if ur such a dj)...you just keep coming back and bragging...yeah I saw how u stuck that little part in their about "hearing about it and whats stopping ya" but seriously... I can see thru tha bs, ur just bragging

and seriously...whos going to tell the truth on here? so u think YOU making a thread is going to make all the REAL PLAYERS come out eh?? hahahahah

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have pretty decent DJ skills (notice tons of IOIs all the time as well), but I lack the confidence to escalate or close well, point blank.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
This site is called 'sosuave'. It's supposed to represent the playas out there, not chumps.
I hope you realize your mistake in this sentence. This site is made up of chumps and "playas" or players like most people call them and all sorts of people inbetween.

Its like going to a forum for fat people trying to lose weight and saying "hey how many of you are accually skinny? Fat people dont belong here!!!"

real smart

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:

I watched your transformation video. Its pretty impressive. But it seems like you've let go of your "good guy" self completely. Becoming good with women shouldn't involve looking like a angry young man all the time, or bragging about your successes, or becoming arrogant.

I would probably never want to hang out with a guy who thinks SO highly of himself and is always seeking women to feel good.

In my opinion, being a true DJ or PUA should result in becoming your best self, and living a healthy social life. That's it. Being a "Playa" is not a GREAT thing. I've met some "playa"s in my life, and they come off as douche bags to their family members and close friends... that's clearly NOT what I intend to be.

My aim is to have options with women, spin multiple plates, have good sexual relationships with girls that appeal to me (need not be an HB10).

And I think I am well on my way on getting that.

This thread is arrogantly directed towards flaming virgins indirectly. Guys like you should be banned.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is but I'm really scared of girls. I want to bang them but it's like I'm scared to touch their vaginas. Usually the girls whose vaginas I like play hard to get and I think I'm secretly gay but I'm not sure. I've been watching a lot of necro-bestiality lately and I like it. Yesterday I went to school and I was secretly jerking off because I needed some attention but it's like I don't even exist. Is their something wrong with me. BTW I'm an engineering major so I don't meet a lot of girls and I'm a virgin. Help me!!!. :cry:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I don't know what it is but I'm really scared of girls. I want to bang them but it's like I'm scared to touch their vaginas. Usually the girls whose vaginas I like play hard to get and I think I'm secretly gay but I'm not sure. I've been watching a lot of necro-bestiality lately and I like it. Yesterday I went to school and I was secretly jerking off because I needed some attention but it's like I don't even exist. Is their something wrong with me. BTW I'm an engineering major so I don't meet a lot of girls and I'm a virgin. Help me!!!. :cry:
Well, this is what you get when you try to dig deep into sosuave. :)

Here is a good start for you:
1. Go to gym everyday.
2. Dress better (might require a complete wardrobe change)
3. Feel better (read some inner game stuff, also make good friends, try to be happy)
4. Read books on game.
5. Practice game step by step.

I am a grad engineering masters student. But, I have my inner game in shape, so I feel absolutely no inferiority complex when talking to a 19 yr old hot blonde studying music/film/art. To top all that, I am actually an international student. But, I use all these limiting factors to my advantage. But I don't wanna get into the nitty gritty of how I use all that as a DHV (Demonstration of higher value). You can make anything sound impressive if you truly value it in your own heart, and know exactly how to present it in a very impressive fashion.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By no means am I getting laid like a rock star, but I do get it on the regular, bout 3 times a week if I averaged it out. Given it's my girlfriend, so it's not like I'm out there picking up three new chicks every week

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:

I saw your transformation vid only a few weeks ago. I was impressed. I even thought about making my own as i'm changing.

If all that you got off your transformation was plenty of ass in your life, i say that's not enough for me.

Ass is great, but i've had enough in my life to not make it my goal.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until a little over a year ago, I had a really solid rotation of plates (like three, four or five girls at a time), but I was in college. My game when I was in college started off kind of slow but it got very good by the middle of my sophomore year. At the highest point (my senior year), I was a machine, like a different girl for the weekdays and a different girl for the weekend. I met some girls at parties and bars, places like that, but I mostly met girls in classes and through my social circle. It was a pretty sweet ass system.

Last year, my first year out of college, was a lot different though. It was probably my worst year since high school. I found out very quickly that the post-college game is much different. Meeting girls wasn't nearly as easy and I had to learn how to meet them in other ways, like through cold approaching at bars. I don't really work with people my age, so there weren't many girls I could meet at my workplace or anything like that. I didn't really have many friends to go out with, either. There were some horrible dryspells in there.

Eventually, I got it figured out. In the past couple of months, I've got back in the saddle and finally have some quality plates going again. It was tough but definitely a good learning experience.

Of course, there are tons of details I've left out, but that is the cliff notes version of where I'm currently at.

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had very much problem getting laid ever since we got a new garbage system. I cannot dig through the trash cans anymore to find used condoms to clean and use.

Another major obstacle I face is how utterly boring the women I have ONS with are. They just won't do the nasty stuff that I want. One of my former girlfriends wanted me to slap her in the face and called her *****. Now that is fun. How do you tell a girl you've just met that you want to take a crap on her chest and rub yourself against her afterwards or jam a hose up her ass and blow air into it then smelling the air that comes rushing out?

The mind numbing pain to go through talking to a chick before we can go to bed is too much for me. Only to find out she's a little drunk to be any good in bed and I've had a few too so I have to fake orgasm some of the times. That kinda sucks...

Deep down I don't feel like I have anything to prove to my previous life by getting laid by anyone or making my world revolve around women, it's been done to death and it's rather pathetic. I feel sex is overhyped (unless it involves excrements or big machete) and spoon fed to our society while other important values and activities are frowned upon.

So, I'd rather get a girlfriend now cause I'm sick of ONS and having sex with women and men that I don't feel any attraction for.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reborn said:
So, I'd rather get a girlfriend now cause I'm sick of ONS and having sex with women that I don't feel any attraction for.
Altered it a bit to fit my situation:D

I definately feel you there. The ONS thing does get old after awhile. I'm getting older, not old I'm just 25, and practically everyone I know is getting married. It's like I'm at one of those phases that I need to move on with my life. Surprisingy I'm very happy in relationship mode (I found a good one though). Just a few years ago the thought of becoming exclusive with a girl would have made me laugh. I got all the ONS I needed in college.

And Mike, I know what you're talking about. The transition from college game to "real world" game is quite the shock at first. I went from a large college back to a small town where everyone knows everything about everybody. It's definately a whole different ballgame. P*ssy will never fall into your lap as easily as it does in college, but oh well, I got my fill of that lifestyle.