Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where's the High School Bible?

Reaction score
Can someone post a copy of The High School Bible? The link seems to be gone, and I doubt that sticky by Nocturnal is the FULL thing. Where is the High School DJ Bible? Even in people's signatures, the links don't work.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that sticky should definitely head you in the right direction. If you feel you need more, read the regular DJ bible. Most of the principles/techniques/improvements are applicable to any stage of life.

Reaction score
I've read the DJ Bible, however I would like to read the High School Bible as well, especially since it's more geared and centered towards the Teenage Don Juan. I very well understood the DJ Bible, and have started using it in the ways I can, but I fell the High School Bible will give me more of an idea of how I can implement the stuff I've learned.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
HighSchool game is the same as regular game when your not in your actual school, and when you are in school just focus alot on social proof. thats about it

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aprenti$playa&pimp= banned Pimp is Easy and many other pseudo names trying start controversial tread....

Reaction score
What? Why would I be banned, how is asking for the High School Bible controversial? Come on now, I mean, what the hell, if you're gonna say some bullcrap like that you need to have something a little more to say than just "blahblah =banned". I don't know who you think I am, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't make random assumptions about me and accusing me of crap I didn't do.

Now... Since the High School Bible is nowhere to be found... I'm just gonna guess that Social Proof = Reputation in High School?

Last edited: