Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where'd I go wrong? (She starts insulting me)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahaha, so this girl starts insulting me. This chick I kinda like, and I think she kinda likes me. But when we met I had a gf.. we talked a lot though. I guess I kinda fell in the friendzone, which I didnt really care too much, I mean she is hott. But she is moving, so I don't see a point in persueing anything. Anyway, I met her last night for the first time, everything was good. She came by my work with a friend. I didnt get off until later, but after she left she texted me and we texted for a little bit and **** was good. Then today, she has like a different attitude, I don't know if she is testing me, or if this is some game, or if she psycho or what. But I consider this girl a goodfriend, that's what bothers me. Anyway, she starts putting me down. LIke it started off lightly, then kinda esculated, like she was insulting me, and I kinda insulted her back playfully, anyway, after awhile it got tothe point where she took it seriously, she called me an ******* and now isnt talking me. So what is this gi rls deal? She was insulting me, so I was standing up for myself. I'm acting like it's not bothering me right now, I told "ok, you let me know when you get over your pms" and I left it at that. What is this chicks problem?

Edit: Nevermind. She claims she was "just kidding". Must had been some sort of **** test?

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you failed her **** test, as soon as she insulted you, you should have stopped texting.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:EDIT: Sometimes women need drama in their life so they pick fights for no reason. Stupid, isnt it?

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful insults are fine (read neg-hits). But if things escalate any further to seriousness and/or "crossing the line." you should lay down the law. Let her know you wont tolerate any disrespect.

EDIT: Her saying "Just kidding" is a BS excuse. She realized what she did was wrong and is trying to regain her handhold on you. Call her out on her rudeness then dont talk to her for a while.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl called me her little bytch yesterday which crossed the line with me. She said she was "just joking around" and I told her "we can end this right now if you plan on keeping up those kinds of jokes" and when she realized I was serious she apologized about 6 times. Then we had sex.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect. Nobody should put up with that crap.

Charm said:
My girl called me her little bytch yesterday which crossed the line with me. She said she was "just joking around" and I told her "we can end this right now if you plan on keeping up those kinds of jokes" and when she realized I was serious she apologized about 6 times. Then we had sex.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Lol that really made me laugh, haha i bet that she really put it on you after that huh, the best fuk of your life.

Thats wasup though.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl said:
Lol that really made me laugh, haha i bet that she really put it on you after that huh, the best fuk of your life.

Thats wasup though.
She admits that she needs to be put in her place. All women will test you and need to be shown that you are the dominant alpha male otherwise they will walk all over you and make you cry yourself to sleep.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:

Isn't it great when we can offer the ultimatum when something goes too far?

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO DO THAT!

I had a woman I dated for a little while. She would start on certain names. There are certain names that aren't cute, and are insulting. And I stopped her in her tracks and told her upfront that I didn't appreciate her behavior, and I am walking if she didn't stop.

"I was just... it was my little cute nickname for you."

"Yeah, well, I don't appreciate it. You know I don't like it. and I've told you that before. And you can stop, or I'll take you home."

Another one I liked:

"If we're going to be starting a fight, I'll take you home right now." "But I'm not starting..." (yeah she was) "we both know you are, so which will it be? Going home, or going to a party?"

What a rush to be able to calmly offer that ultimatum and not have so much underhanded garbage from a woman. She began trying to pick fights more and more, and I dropped the dating relationship. I'm single, I have no options whatsoever in dating, and that's fine. And I feel great because I know that for the most part I did the right thing as the right kind of male. And I stood up for myself, and when it got too unfriendly, I showed everyone that Mental doesn't take much crap from women.

If I could go back in time, I would teach my younger self the "right male" stuff a lot earlier.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big ups to you. Better to go to bed alone with your balls intact.

I know what you mean about your younger self. Ever heard the song "Ooh la la" by the Faces? Says it all.

Mental said:
What a rush to be able to calmly offer that ultimatum and not have so much underhanded garbage from a woman. She began trying to pick fights more and more, and I dropped the dating relationship. I'm single, I have no options whatsoever in dating, and that's fine. And I feel great because I know that for the most part I did the right thing as the right kind of male. And I stood up for myself, and when it got too unfriendly, I showed everyone that Mental doesn't take much crap from women.

If I could go back in time, I would teach my younger self the "right male" stuff a lot earlier.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand rude girls, i'd just point out her childish/immature behavior and stop communication till she comes back to her senses.
Some girls will act like this to reduce the boredom you putting them through... but its till unacceptable to me!
I once heard/read that, "the only clout that women get are the ones u give them".
Meaning, the creation of an environment for insulting/misbehaving is gradually built...

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, it all boils down to respect. If the woman doesn't respect you, and display it as such, nothing else matters.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masturbation is preferable to losing one's respectability with a woman. Rejection is better than regret.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do guy feel about chicks that hit. You know they think it is socially ok for a woman to hit a man. Somethimes when playing they actaully hit guys harder than they would find acceptable for a guy to hit them back. How do yall respond. I think 50 said it best when he told some girl...."**** is up bytch, you crazy? Don't you ever put ****in hands on me, ByTCH, ceppin if its in a good way.........bytch" lol hilarious but true.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you a story, I was sleeping with a girl once, most of the women I sleep with I throw out after the first night. Some that intrigue me I keep around. It is usually the powerful ones that intrigue me, it is rare to find a truly powerful woman. I think its the struggle for power that keeps me interested. Anyway there was this one girl and she was a real fighter, she never let her guard down. Like a wolf always ready and watching to try exploit even the slightest weakness.

One night she was at my place, she had won a bottle of Perrier Jouet Le Fluer a very expensive bottle of champagne at a work raffle and she invited herself over to drink it with me. So we sat around watching ironically G.I Jane (talk about powerful women) and drinking this champagne. The movie mixed with the alcohol must have given her some kind of power rush. She started being a little rude, at first I let it go it was nothing really. Then she started getting worse, we were standing in the kitchen and she said something

"I've figured you out, you act all strong but you are really weak inside, I know you and know that I know you I can control you"

How was I meant to react to that? if a guy said that to me I would press a knife against his jugular and make him cry but that seemed a tad excessive on a woman. So I put one hand around her neck pushed and slammed her against the wall. Breathing heavily I just stared into her eyes, it was a piercing stare, a soulless, chilling a stare I show few people. I could see the fear in her eye she was scared, I think she thought she was going to die. Then I came in close and kissed her. That night I had the best sex of my life with here and she never disrespected me again. She knew her place after that.

The point I am trying to make is that for the stability of the relationship whenever a woman tries to gain the upper hand you need to do whatever you have to to stop her. If she gains the upper hand the relationship is over. Normal men they supplicate but not DJ's, do not let her win.

By the way I am not suggesting you abuse women. I don't much like men who abuse women. There is a fine line between grabbing a woman by the neck like I did to show dominance in a sexual way and actually hurting a woman. The point is when she tries to gain the upper hand you cant complain, ***** or have a hissy fit you need to show your dominance.