“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"Where would you rather be right now?"

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Even though I'm engaged, I sometimes like to cold approach to keep my skills up. All harmless convo, nothing more.

And while preconceived lines generally don't work, I admit that there is one canned opening line that I sometimes use when I want to start a convo with a girl.

"Where would you rather be right now?"

I've used it when the girl is in an obvious stressfull situation, like behind a sales counter swamped with customers, or waiting impatiently in a long line. It invites the girl to think about something more pleasant than her current situation. I like the line because there's always the possibility of her associating me with the more pleasant experience that she has imagined for herself. Every time I use the line, the girl seems appreciative and rapport is developed quite smoothly.

While this line won't necessarily get any girl's panties wet, it has served as a very effective ice breaker for me in the past. Hopefully this opening line will serve you well also.

Take care fellas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

raven_82

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
186
Reaction score
1
Location
St. Louis, MO
On a beach in Jamaica, relaxing to the distant music, wondering if I'll ever have to leave the presence of this fine lady.
 
Top