Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Where would you rather be right now?"

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm engaged, I sometimes like to cold approach to keep my skills up. All harmless convo, nothing more.

And while preconceived lines generally don't work, I admit that there is one canned opening line that I sometimes use when I want to start a convo with a girl.

"Where would you rather be right now?"

I've used it when the girl is in an obvious stressfull situation, like behind a sales counter swamped with customers, or waiting impatiently in a long line. It invites the girl to think about something more pleasant than her current situation. I like the line because there's always the possibility of her associating me with the more pleasant experience that she has imagined for herself. Every time I use the line, the girl seems appreciative and rapport is developed quite smoothly.

While this line won't necessarily get any girl's panties wet, it has served as a very effective ice breaker for me in the past. Hopefully this opening line will serve you well also.

Take care fellas.

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a beach in Jamaica, relaxing to the distant music, wondering if I'll ever have to leave the presence of this fine lady.