Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to take a youngster (under 21)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I know it doesn't seem like it should be a big deal to find somewhere to go, but for some reason I really can't come up with anywhere. i just started dating a 20 year old girl, I'm 30, and for last 8+ years, when I have gone out, it's been to somewhere with alcohol. Since she can't drink, I am having a hard time finding new places to taker her. I know you guys will say just taker her to your house and bang her, but she's really shy and is very hesitant to come over. Also, I don't just want to hit and quit as they say, she's a really cool girl. Anyway, other than the common,and boring bowling, movies, pool hall, where can we go? Thanks.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
I know you guys will say just taker her to your house and bang her, but she's really shy and is very hesitant to come over. Also, I don't just want to hit and quit as they say, she's a really cool girl. Anyway, other than the common,and boring bowling, movies, pool hall, where can we go? Thanks.
You are failing her sh1t tests.

Do you really think you will look good at age 30 going out with a chick 10 years younger then you to places she will feel her age (surrounded by her own college age judgemental peers) and you looking a bit out of place among the crowd?! Maybe take her to a drive-in movie, escalate to make out in your car then take her to your place because you have an excuse that you have cooked a great dinner with wine.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How am i failing sh!t tests? You are right, I really don't want to be places that are full of people her age, but at the same time, I want to be able to taker her out and bars aren't an option.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Drewskie,
Take her to dance lessons....drives in the country can be great too...cookery lessons are great and you might get a few numbers there...all Women love shopping just the boring old groceries or finding a new shirt...If the attraction is there,she will enjoy immensely and gives you an in to get her back to your place....Good luck.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I knew someone would say it. ^

Thanks Scaramouche.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take her to the bar and you can have a beer while she has some Nestle Quik... with a crazy straw.

What strikes me as "funny" is that you are only 30 and calling her a "youngster".

Now, I did this once and this was my log of dates with her:

(1) Bowling
(2) Billiards
(3) Window shopping & My Place
(4) Mini-golf & My Place (HOLE IN ONEEEEEEEEE)
(5) Chucky Cheese (Just kidding)
(6) Coffee and a walk through a nearby park & My Place

So on and so forth, but younger women can't keep my attention. They seemed to be nice for the physical aspect, but for some reason, I just want the "youngsters" to shut up and just look pretty.

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
The zoo can be fun, take her to the monkey enclosure and tease her a bit about her similarities to them... :p

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most girls that age like spontaneous, fun things that you just "come up with". Just whenever you hang out, focus on having fun, and being adventurous. That is what's working for me right now, with a girl 8 years younger than me. Leverage your experience, its what separates you from the chumps her age.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
I think most girls that age like spontaneous, fun things that you just "come up with". Just whenever you hang out, focus on having fun, and being adventurous. That is what's working for me right now, with a girl 8 years younger than me. Leverage your experience, its what separates you from the chumps her age.
Exactly what I am attempting. I just get stuck thinking of sh!t to do and end up falling back on a movie or whatever.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Exactly what I am attempting. I just get stuck thinking of sh!t to do and end up falling back on a movie or whatever.
Do things you both haven't experienced before like potery or some sh*t. As long as you are doing the activity together you can get some kino going as well.

Remember not to jump through her hoops unless she jumps in one of yours first. The more you jump through her hoops the more you have invested in her hense the more chances of you acting like an AFC. Make her do things for you so she invests in you. You are the trophy, just because she is young doesn't mean squat. You can always get a younger girl and don't be afraid to admit it. Sometimes young girls will bring up the age difference and try to big up their ego, this is not cool, it is immature. Be careful of this...

Remember "most young girls" around the age 20 are looking more for intimacy+fun+spontaneity rather than a provider who is independent.
They may say otherwise but talk is cheap, most women don't know what they want, thats why there are women approaching 30 or over that are still single going through mid-life crisis.

You have to focus on FUN and be playful so she gets more comfortable around you. Then she will trust you. After you gain her trust only then will she go over to your place for a movie, etc.

Don't go to a place where you two cannot interact like a movie theatre.

Try using the "Trust Test", by putting the two hands out technique to see how much she trusts you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Since Halloween is coming up this week (Not sure if you're taking her out this week. Google: Old haunted Jails, Insane Asylums etc.) Sometimes they'll do group Halloween tours through old abandoned places like that. You can even do that in off season, or Pumpkin/apple picking w hayrides included. Wine and Cheese tasting. It's only TASTING not drinking. I know they have the Haunted tours in Pennsylvania. You can get your Kino on! Or visit a soup kitchen, culinary institute, take a tour of the city (some have double decker buses). Museums, Comedy shows, or if there's a local Horse racing track you can go and place a fun "bet". There's tons of stuff to do if you Google them and take initiative and aren't lazy with the same old same old.