“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Where to go?

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Sup boys. Where do you guys go when you take a girl out? I've gone to movies, restaurants, malls, etc, but you guys got any more ideas? Where do you guys go?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Paintball (yes, they enjoy it)
Bowling
Coffee
Miniture Golf
Pool
Drive-in
Shopping (for me, not her :D)
Concerts
My place
Picnics
Poker night (hehe)
Parties

Hope that helps :p
 
Top