Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go for Spring Break?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You hear of Olympics in Sochi? Come here for your spring break, you will get laid with 0 game, simply because you're American. Hot girls, with thin legs, nice booty, stockings, and everything alright. Teens, 18, 19, 20, even 17 and 16, since legal age is 16 here. Virgins that take only in their butt and mouth. Let me know if you're up for it, I'll be your guide just pay for my drinks and gas. We'll roll gangster style, smoke weed, and crack, and have the hottest girls. :up:

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Not sure if this belongs here or off-topic, but I figure I'll ask it here since Spring Break is a time to get laid. Otherwise this is pretty open-ended.

Went to Panama City beach last year and found out that was a sausagefest so please don't suggest that.
Come to Daytona, or fort Lauderdale, I'll hook you up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MTV is at the Oasis resort this year for spring break. I think the beach is just a strip of hotels. You'd probably do ok anywhere. I try to avoid spring breakers, so I like Cozumel better. It's a nice, quiet, English-speaking/touristy island just offshore. The fare to the island is cheap; it would make a good day trip with a girl.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask girls in your extended social circle where they think is good to go, and if possible, go with them. You want girls, bring the party.

I'm from the UK but I know a few girls who live in the States and they're heading to somewhere in Florida.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
MTV is at the Oasis resort this year for spring break. I think the beach is just a strip of hotels. You'd probably do ok anywhere. I try to avoid spring breakers, so I like Cozumel better. It's a nice, quiet, English-speaking/touristy island just offshore. The fare to the island is cheap; it would make a good day trip with a girl.
Just looked up the Oasis, not sure how to book anything since the whole page is in Spanish.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All-inclusives are always pricey. Plus spring break is probably their peak season. I would probably just get a cheap hotel on the beach somewhere.