Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go for daytime pickups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, its like the bookstores have dried up with school out...all I run into is moms and their annoying kids...where'd all the HBs go?

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
question

Best Buy sounds like a strange place, I might go there tomorrow to buy this DVD, whats a good way to approach in a Best Buy?

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to befriend girls who im not really attracted to. Keep several female friends. They usually have a few cute friends to hook up with.

I meet alot of cute girls this way. Like when they have get togethers, guess whos invited. Usually about 6 girls and 3 guys there. The single friends always wants fresh guys there, seems like.

Though i have had this backfire on me once. The friend started liking me and wouldnt hook me up with her gf's. Just let them know they dont have a chance.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it just me, or is it harder to gauge IL and keep a convo going if the target works at the store you are at? any pointers for this kind of thing?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to places where there are no guys.

I get my hair cut at a place that very few guys go to. Whenever I walk in its like I am a piece of meat. All the women turning their heads and what not (and i am not that hot).

The girls at the reception desk have little to do besides take money and answer the occasional call so they should be happy to to talk to jus about any guy that walks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.