Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to get the best fitted polos/what brands?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I need new polos, and I tried A+F today, and I was surprised by the relatively lousy fit. It was fitted around my upper body, but it was too loose around my mid-section. I don't know if it was an isolated incident or if their fits are generally the same, but I didn't approve.

So, where do you shop for good polos that are quality, and have a good athletic fit?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have polos from Hollister, American Eagle, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger.

The other day I was waiting for my friends to get to the mall, so I walked around a bit. I was near an Aeropostale so I decided to check inside. I saw some nice looking polos for $9. I thought they would be some shoddy t-shirts with collars, but I decided to try them on. They fit perfectly. I think I look great in them, and it seems like female attention rises when I wear them.

So check Aeropostale. Over here (New England) they're trying to get rid of all the summer-wear, so short sleeve polos are going cheap.

Oh, I got a good looking sweater for $15 too. And some $20 jeans.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American Apparel might be too slim for you, but they're nice. Check them out online or try them on in a shop (I'm sure you have one nearby as they're an LA company). www.americanapparel.com

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Express = Stylish, more like dress to impress
Aeropostale = lay-back type of polos
American Eagle = colorful polos (not all combinations are good so be careful which one you pick!)

Aeropostale is the cheapest thou so for one polo at AE or Express you can get easily 2 at aeropostale maybe even 3

A tip for polos: don't go a buy a solid blue or black...get a color that get's the attention ie: orange, purple, green, etc

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lacoste polos are the best in my experience.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
Express = Stylish, more like dress to impress
Aeropostale = lay-back type of polos
American Eagle = colorful polos (not all combinations are good so be careful which one you pick!)

Aeropostale is the cheapest thou so for one polo at AE or Express you can get easily 2 at aeropostale maybe even 3

A tip for polos: don't go a buy a solid blue or black...get a color that get's the attention ie: orange, purple, green, etc
The Express around here stopped stocking striped polos until January, but maybe the other local Expresses have them. I'll have to check, cuz I generally dig Express's fits (and clothing in general). American Eagle's fit was retarded (way too damn loose). I had an Aero polo rip for no reason two weeks after I bought it, so I'm wary of Aero.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't forget Merc, Ben Sherman and Fred Perry, the brands that made polos awesome. Fred Perry's releasing a new line of limited edition Paul Weller-designed shirts soon... can't wait.

Not that any of you care.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
I could get 7 of my polos for one of yours.
Quality over quantity.