Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to fit in 60 minutes of weight lifting per day?

Reaction score
I work every day, sometimes at 2 jobs. I would like to go out at night. If I DON'T go out at night, it kind of defeats the purpose of this whole thing.

Where is there time for the gym? I have the equipment at home, so that might help.

Keep in mind that I have a SERIOUS JOB that I enjoy letting it take up a huge part of my life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work every day, sometimes at 2 jobs. I would like to go out at night. If I DON'T go out at night, it kind of defeats the purpose of this whole thing.

Where is there time for the gym? I have the equipment at home, so that might help.

Keep in mind that I have a SERIOUS JOB that I enjoy letting it take up a huge part of my life.
Do it before work or on one of your lunch breaks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it before work or on one of your lunch breaks.
I worked the two jobs thing too and I had time. Luckily one of my job sites had a workout room. I used lunch for workouts. Get at least 30 minutes on work days and non work days get about 2 hrs in.

Paarth Shah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or reduce your time going out and go to the gym instead. Unless you're really gaming girls or learning valuable life lessons, you aren't getting anything positive from going to happy hour with your ex-college roommates. Priorities my friend. At some point you will likely want to change jobs or pursue higher education. The time required for those milestones will likely come out at night, since you'll be working in the day to pay bills. If you have a busy life with other activities, you should really only be going out 2-3x week max.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a health and fitness section of the forum that this should probably go to, but you don' have to workout an hour everyday. You can get by with 40 minutes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Upper body Monday and Thursday. Lower body Tuesday and Friday.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m so close to joining the gym next to my office and going for 40-50 min at lunch - but it’s packed out mega busy at that time

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gym fear because I'll be weaker than other men and feel they will be watching and judging me. How do you overcome that?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gym fear because I'll be weaker than other men and feel they will be watching and judging me. How do you overcome that?
Most gym goers are overweight and weak men. Just do it. No one will be judging you

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha i can imagine thats what obese people feel. i was weak as hell and complete beginner but no one cared

anyway i think you can train at home first. im getting better gains in home than on gym

look my gains on back in 2 months only

shredded !

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strongest guys with the most ripped bodies are the first to help beginners on their way and encourage them.

It's usually the guys who have been training for 6 months who think they're Arnold who make fun of other beginners, because they are projecting their own insecurities.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing the home thing with free weights and callisthenics but I lack the routine and structure - I'll come home from work and be tired or go out drinking.

What back exercises you doing at home?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've been doing the home thing with free weights and callisthenics but I lack the routine and structure - I'll come home from work and be tired or go out drinking.

What back exercises you doing at home?
1handed pushups with legs elevated ---- that was supposed to go for chest but i feel it doing my back more.i think its for core back and mainly lower back
deadlift ---- at first with 2x 10kg dumbbels in hands but then with 50kg barbell. again this one is for lower inner back
at 1:36 for lats and upper back (which u mainly see on pic)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you just a home work out guy or do you go to the gym too

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good advice has been offered but I have to add something. Please don’t sacrifice sleep.
Especially when lifting...lack of sleep will affect your gains and can actually be quite counterproductive.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the weight room at 4:30 AM, done by 5:45 AM and then the day begins. But then I don't party till wee hours or drink myself silly the night before. Where there is a will, there will be a way.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger, I would always set up an alarm clock where every morning before school, it would say something like “do pushups and sit-ups you ****ing wimp” or something like that lol. I would roll out of bed every morning and do pushups and sit-ups pretty much to failure. I remember I would wake up at 5:30 in the morning and bike to my gym before I had to leave to get to the train station for class. It was cold and snowing and icy everywhere sometimes and it was probably dangerous to be biking there a lot of times but I did so anyway because I felt that I had to.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I was younger, I would always set up an alarm clock where every morning before school, it would say something like “do pushups and sit-ups you ****ing wimp” or something like that lol. I would roll out of bed every morning and do pushups and sit-ups pretty much to failure. I remember I would wake up at 5:30 in the morning and bike to my gym before I had to leave to get to the train station for class. It was cold and snowing and icy everywhere sometimes and it was probably dangerous to be biking there a lot of times but I did so anyway because I felt that I had to.
discipline and sport/gym doesnt solve all problems. good look, feeling, and confidence yes, but only that