"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Where to find non loser friends

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
Having your aspriations come true and work for you will gain you alot of negative opposition. Since you realize it at such a young age, you can get better at filtering yourself. MOST people don't want to hear about our goals or things we are super excited about that are working in our favor ( that might not be for them ), so we have to calibrate and sometimes just choose to be silent.

On the "loser" friends. I wouldn't call them "losers", but if you doing well is causing anger then that's not your friend.

You need people who are as inspired as yourself, some at your level an some ahead of you in the journey.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
If there's one thing you'll learn about true success, it's that it's a very unique and personal journey. Look at the guy that just made over $20M on the GME stock hype. He's been calling that the stock is extremely undervalued for over a year. Few believed him, many doubted him and cast shade on his ideas. He stuck to his guns and his theory nonetheless, now he's minted.
1611814317226.png

Rather than think of your friends with a black/white filter, look at what you have in common and focus on that. They may be fat, but if they're knowledgeable in something you're interested in then their body composition shouldn't matter. Gym rat friends may be dumb but built well, guys in LTR may seem like cucks, but they must have immense patience.

Every skill you choose to master will have drawbacks. You can't go to the gym and learn to fly a plane at the same time, you have to pick, and if you try to do both you won't be as good as if you had focused on only one.

You will find few if any perfect people in the world, everyone has flaws, including yourself. Don't try to change people, you'll just get backlash(as you did). Instead focus on inspiring others with your actions, focus on your strengths and the strengths of people you meet, and let others decide their values for themselves.

Keep networking, keep circulating, but beware of the comfort zone and echo chamber. You don't build empires or a chiseled body by living in your comfort zone. You don't come up with novel ideas by always talking to people that think just like you.

There is no one right way to go through life. Who are we to say smoking weed or doing acid all day or doing nothing isn't a path to success? Look at Bob Marley, look at Jimi Hendrix, look at a monk in the east that lives in a meditation-induced orgasm. Who is to say a cuck isn't successful? What if he has five healthy kids and a strong relationship with his wife? He's doing quite well in the lineage department.

The world isn't black and white, there are infinite shades of grey, so enjoy yourself and the people you meet. Take the pressure off and contemplate a different perspective. Success is a very subjective thing.

There are infinite targets to shoot at in life, no one has enough time to hit a bullseye in all of them.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If there's one thing you'll learn about true success, it's that it's a very unique and personal journey. Look at the guy that just made over $20M on the GME stock hype. He's been calling that the stock is extremely undervalued for over a year. Few believed him, many doubted him and cast shade on his ideas. He stuck to his guns and his theory nonetheless, now he's minted.
View attachment 5502

Rather than think of your friends with a black/white filter, look at what you have in common and focus on that. They may be fat, but if they're knowledgeable in something you're interested in then their body composition shouldn't matter. Gym rat friends may be dumb but built well, guys in LTR may seem like cucks, but they must have immense patience.

Every skill you choose to master will have drawbacks. You can't go to the gym and learn to fly a plane at the same time, you have to pick, and if you try to do both you won't be as good as if you had focused on only one.

You will find few if any perfect people in the world, everyone has flaws, including yourself. Don't try to change people, you'll just get backlash(as you did). Instead focus on inspiring others with your actions, focus on your strengths and the strengths of people you meet, and let others decide their values for themselves.

Keep networking, keep circulating, but beware of the comfort zone and echo chamber. You don't build empires or a chiseled body by living in your comfort zone. You don't come up with novel ideas by always talking to people that think just like you.

There is no one right way to go through life. Who are we to say smoking weed or doing acid all day or doing nothing isn't a path to success? Look at Bob Marley, look at Jimi Hendrix, look at a monk in the east that lives in a meditation-induced orgasm. Who is to say a cuck isn't successful? What if he has five healthy kids and a strong relationship with his wife? He's doing quite well in the lineage department.

The world isn't black and white, there are infinite shades of grey, so enjoy yourself and the people you meet. Take the pressure off and contemplate a different perspective. Success is a very subjective thing.

There are infinite targets to shoot at in life, no one has enough time to hit a bullseye in all of them.
When you say cuck you mean married dude? Or you mean a husband whose wife cheats on him.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Why do you keep hanging out with them? When you overgrown people in life you don't stick around with them. You move forward and they don't.

I broke a friendship with my then best bud of 13 yrs. He also became a drug addict, started hanging out with low life losers so I cut ties.

I'd rather not have any friends, I just don't like to have negativity around me certain people bring.

Go to the gym, there you can meet a lot of cool people, people with same interest to hang out with.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
When you say cuck you mean married dude? Or you mean a husband whose wife cheats on him.
It's important to know that married men and men in longer term relationships are not automatically cucks. To become a cuck, a man must have a woman cheat on him and/or encourage her to have other sexual partners.

As for finding new friends, I moved to a new city in my late 20s. I found most of my friends through my apartment complex. The best ways to find male friends is through whatever your activities are, though I can imagine that might be more difficult in the COVID era with fewer in-person gatherings.

Rolling solo isn't a bad thing. In my late 20s, I realized that my friends were not either good wingmen for night game, some were in extended relationships, and I didn't like staying up late to get pusssy, so I became more day game oriented, which is ideal for more solitary men. Men do not hunt in packs for women at the grocery store, on the beach, or on a walking/hiking path. I've even done approaching while rolling solo at night and never gotten questioned it though I have preferred day game for numerous. Friends are a bit overrated.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
When you say cuck you mean married dude? Or you mean a husband whose wife cheats on him.
I mean any married man. Imo marriage has no benefits for a man in the western world, except maybe taxes. The one exception is if she comes from a wealthy family. Marriage is a business agreement, not something that should be an emotional decision.

If a woman wants to be with me for the right reasons she won't care about marriage. If she wants marriage at all costs and doesn't care to whom then she's most likely looking to offload responsibility and get a few months of attention from the wedding.

A cuck can also be a guy that's not married but revolves around women, scarcity mindset.
 
Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Too much Chest thumping. You will go a lot farther in life with a humble learner give value mindset. All the guys u say r deadwood all know something r good at something. It's your job to find out what.

I ve got an easy guy for you to be better than. I m working on acquiring that mindset at age 53. Y don't u beat me to it by a couple of decades.
 

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
249
Reaction score
187
If there's one thing you'll learn about true success, it's that it's a very unique and personal journey. Look at the guy that just made over $20M on the GME stock hype. He's been calling that the stock is extremely undervalued for over a year. Few believed him, many doubted him and cast shade on his ideas. He stuck to his guns and his theory nonetheless, now he's minted.
View attachment 5502

Rather than think of your friends with a black/white filter, look at what you have in common and focus on that. They may be fat, but if they're knowledgeable in something you're interested in then their body composition shouldn't matter. Gym rat friends may be dumb but built well, guys in LTR may seem like cucks, but they must have immense patience.

Every skill you choose to master will have drawbacks. You can't go to the gym and learn to fly a plane at the same time, you have to pick, and if you try to do both you won't be as good as if you had focused on only one.

You will find few if any perfect people in the world, everyone has flaws, including yourself. Don't try to change people, you'll just get backlash(as you did). Instead focus on inspiring others with your actions, focus on your strengths and the strengths of people you meet, and let others decide their values for themselves.

Keep networking, keep circulating, but beware of the comfort zone and echo chamber. You don't build empires or a chiseled body by living in your comfort zone. You don't come up with novel ideas by always talking to people that think just like you.

There is no one right way to go through life. Who are we to say smoking weed or doing acid all day or doing nothing isn't a path to success? Look at Bob Marley, look at Jimi Hendrix, look at a monk in the east that lives in a meditation-induced orgasm. Who is to say a cuck isn't successful? What if he has five healthy kids and a strong relationship with his wife? He's doing quite well in the lineage department.

The world isn't black and white, there are infinite shades of grey, so enjoy yourself and the people you meet. Take the pressure off and contemplate a different perspective. Success is a very subjective thing.

There are infinite targets to shoot at in life, no one has enough time to hit a bullseye in all of them.
This guy nailed it!!!
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,939
There are infinite targets to shoot at in life, no one has enough time to hit a bullseye in all of them.
I realize this more strongly every year. I've had to pare down or eliminate several interests that I really enjoyed, because there are other things more important to me that take up more time and energy. There's the old saying about being a jack of all trades, master of none. You have to prioritize what takes up your time and energy, which are limited. You need to know what your passions are. Honestly, spending your time seeing how many women you can bang is probably one of the dumber things you can invest in.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
To win the race one must get ahead of and be separate from the pack!

You can't soar like an eagle when hanging around with turkeys!
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I never was popular in high school that had a lot of friends. I had a good friend. Having a lot in common really helps. You can get by just fine without a lot of friends. These days everything is social distancing, so you can't hang around a lot of people anyways. You're dreams don't stop just because your not popular. I am a Former Marine. Every Vet to me is a brother or a sister from arms. Screw the haters. Go after your dreams.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Not always, but mostly you have to bring some kind high of value yourself if you want to be part of a social circle with high value people.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
Champions train alone. Do your thing. Let the chips fall as they may. Walk on your path and like minded folks would take notice.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Champions train alone. Do your thing. Let the chips fall as they may. Walk on your path and like minded folks would take notice.
Yeah that’s my conclusion. By the way game is for losers. Yo ur either a winner or loser in this life. Tactics ain’t going to change that ****. Your emotional toxic self will show through your facade.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
Join and attend business networks in your area where you live. Network and meet with these people and you will meet smart people that will be on the same level as you or higher that have real goals in life.
Example: https://www.youthbusiness.org/, https://www.rotary.org/en and https://www.bni.com/ (Do a internet search yourself to find more.)
Also check with your local chamber of Commerce. They usually have some networking group activates going too.

On the way you will surely make some friends too and not just strictly business contacts.
 
Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Game is the Rulesets, boundaries and systems. So yes learning and applying the rules and understanding the system WILL benefit you.
we talk alot about how status matters in getting women. You cant fake status. You can for a little bit but eventually your true self will come out. Why not just work on yourself and make yourself into that high value dude instead of learning "game"? Obviously understand female nature and not disney bull**** but after that its a waste of time.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
we talk alot about how status matters in getting women. You cant fake status. You can for a little bit but eventually your true self will come out. Why not just work on yourself and make yourself into that high value dude instead of learning "game"? Obviously understand female nature and not disney bull**** but after that its a waste of time.
Part of "game" is status. Part of game is experience. Part of game is looks. Part of game is power. Part of game is communication. Part of game is display and showmanship. Part of game is knowledge. "Game" can be sensed by females. When we use "game" it's more about the MR Locario definition of "game" which translates to knowledge and experience, almost as almost a "Jedi force".

"Game" is not about running canned pick up lines on females.

"Game" is in effect when you take a lesser experienced male and let him follow a more experienced male, and the lesser experienced picks up some of those qualities. The lesser didn't have it, he didn't fake it, he learned it and it works.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top