Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to find non loser friends

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of "game" is status. Part of game is experience. Part of game is looks. Part of game is power. Part of game is communication. Part of game is display and showmanship. Part of game is knowledge. "Game" can be sensed by females. When we use "game" it's more about the MR Locario definition of "game" which translates to knowledge and experience, almost as almost a "Jedi force".

"Game" is not about running canned pick up lines on females.

"Game" is in effect when you take a lesser experienced male and let him follow a more experienced male, and the lesser experienced picks up some of those qualities. The lesser didn't have it, he didn't fake it, he learned it and it works.
This

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of "game" is status. Part of game is experience. Part of game is looks. Part of game is power. Part of game is communication. Part of game is display and showmanship. Part of game is knowledge. "Game" can be sensed by females. When we use "game" it's more about the MR Locario definition of "game" which translates to knowledge and experience, almost as almost a "Jedi force".

"Game" is not about running canned pick up lines on females.

"Game" is in effect when you take a lesser experienced male and let him follow a more experienced male, and the lesser experienced picks up some of those qualities. The lesser didn't have it, he didn't fake it, he learned it and it works.
Yeah I agree. Game is a skill set. But to be honest game only worked for me when I was already masculine and jacked and getting stronger. If your a little nerd game won’t do ****

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
Around your age, I just started going out by myself and focusing on improving my life. Some of my old friends got on board eventually, made some new ones, and I still have some of those lifelong friends--who though our lives moved in drastically different directions--are still my boys and I still enjoy catching up with them from time to time. But it's important to understand that you'll have different friends for different phases of your life, and that's OK. You don't have to drop your old friends, you just have to reprioritize.

The good thing about going out and practicing your social skills is 1.) You meet a looot of people and 2.) You start conveying more and more social value so people start wanting to be friends with you. Some of these people will be keepers, a lot of them won't, but just keep doing you and everything else will sort itself out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Count my hs friends out. I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are, complete failures, druggies, fat, or alcoholics. Even around me seems like everyone’s give. Up. People are getting fatter and the gfs and wives most guys have I wouldn’t **** if they were the last woman on earth. Besides I tried helping my college buddies when I was winning hard with women and all I got was hated on and backstab because of their loser ways. Can’t I find a ****er focused on massive achievement in the future who hasn’t given up? I’m honestly thinking of just buying a dog and just doing things on my own **** this ****.
You honestly sound like the kind of person your "friends" try and distance themselves from. At least I would if I were them.

Your entire basis of being friends with them is based on what type of women they date? You are going to be one lonely dude as you get older...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lucky to have friends. I don't have many of them, but they're all purposeful, beautiful, and smart.
You honestly sound like the kind of person your "friends" try and distance themselves from. At least I would if I were them.

Your entire basis of being friends with them is based on what type of women they date? You are going to be one lonely dude as you get older...
i don’t mind. Success breeds haters. I’ve seen friends who hate themselves because they can’t do what I do backstab me

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don’t mind. Success breeds haters. I’ve seen friends who hate themselves because they can’t do what I do backstab me
You've really set yourself up to be ridiculed and if I didn't think that you were writing from a source of pain, I'd happily oblige.

From what I gather, you've worked hard and have earned the things that determination has to offer. If those were your goals, then I salute you for having a plan and achieving.

Your posting does however, remind me of the stereotype "nice guy" that complains that he's doing all the (so-called) 'right things' only to be passed over for a guy that doesn't care and better succeeds with women. The exception being that we are currently talking about pal's - rather than women.

No where in your posting did you mention the attribute of a man's character as being of importance. If you don't place high value on your own nor expect the same with others, I believe that you'll continue to be miserable.

Personally speaking, I have friends that are junkies, others that are gay and also those that are mainstream high-income achievers. The one thing they all share in common is a sense of personal integrity. I could have car troubles in the middle of the night and any of the above would do their best to assist.

I realize that the term "friendship" is subjective, but in the end, I think that we all want friends that share our own value system.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Somehow I have a feeling the new "non loser" friends you make will teach you a lesson in what a friend means. Hopefully it won't come when you are facing 2 or 3 dudes in a fight and you turn to talk to them and they are nowhere in sight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I have a feeling the new "non loser" friends you make will teach you a lesson in what a friend means. Hopefully it won't come when you are facing 2 or 3 dudes in a fight and you turn to talk to them and they are nowhere in sight.
Friends might not be on the same path as you but they will have your back.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think OP understands the definition of friend. He seems to forget who was down with him before he became whatever he thinks he has become. There is a reason why Drake says No New Friends.
there all lazy and unmotivated. While I do work do they deserve the fruits of my labor for having done duck al but being my friend? Besides I know what a real friend is and they aren’t it. Those that don’t have self respect can’t be a real friend

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think OP understands the definition of friend. He seems to forget who was down with him before he became whatever he thinks he has become. There is a reason why Drake says No New Friends.
you need new friends in the zone your going into. Your old friends should have your back and be helpful occasionally. You having success should not anger them.

YouSpitToMe

Banned
Reaction score
you need new friends in the zone your going into. Your old friends should have your back and be helpful occasionally. You having success should not anger them.
And if it does anger them be prepared to keep your head up and move forward with yourself solo. Get comfortable going it alone for as long as you need to. I am not advocating living in a van down by the river and being a glorified refugee. But I am saying that I have changed too much to regress at this point. To go back to my old ways would require far too much backward-bending much to my old buddies delight. That's not something I can permit. No matter where I go now and who I meet, that's it. I'm not putting on a front for new people either. Fck that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if it does anger them be prepared to keep your head up and move forward with yourself solo. Get comfortable going it alone for as long as you need to. I am not advocating living in a van down by the river and being a glorified refugee. But I am saying that I have changed too much to regress at this point. To go back to my old ways would require far too much backward-bending much to my old buddies delight.
Backbending/backsliding/regressing/weakening, and they can help to trigger this by simply communicating with you! You know they love it, it gives them a feeling of power and increasing control. Arguing with them and logically trying to "get along" with them, doesn't work and will pull you deeper into their trap. If they have their way all your growth will be erased, and you will be exact image of when you were hanging tighter with them.

That's not something I can permit. No matter where I go now and who I meet, that's it. I'm not putting on a front for new people either. Fck that.
New people and new groups might have new ettiquite and manners, so we can't go into a space "they" are already in and completely disrespect the way they are doing things. We need to be aware, but like you i do not believe in kissing ass or putting on a false front. I also have lived enough to know there are "different worlds"...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 25 and ALL of them are either chumps working for someone else not knowing what their passions are
At 25 I had no idea what I wanted in life, please, pray tell, what grandiose life are you currently living, given your thread title I'm guessing not much?