Need-2-B-Pimpin
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2003
- Messages
- 359
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm 17, but I get my license in february due to previous idiocy, which sets some limits. My school is pure crap for finding chicks, since very few decent ones go there, and none are in my classes, since I'm in 11th grade calc III, phys C...pretty much everything's AP or IB, which would leave some chances in the IB classes (which is where most of the decent ones are)...but unfortunately, those classes, as well as my entire schedule, is dominated by nerds with in the same magnet programs as me. This, if you haven't figured it out yet, means no chicks.
I take tae kwon do, but my class is comprised of old people. I go to concerts as much as possible (this is my favorite place to DJ, but sadly good concerts are few and far apart where I live). Any suggestions?
I take tae kwon do, but my class is comprised of old people. I go to concerts as much as possible (this is my favorite place to DJ, but sadly good concerts are few and far apart where I live). Any suggestions?