Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where To Buy Cloths This Summer?!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Rosen in canada does make the best quality business / professional clothes i've ever seen. I own a suit and a few shirts from there and they are incredibly well made. I wonder what the US equivalents are though.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where do you guys buy a lint brush to clean a suit? I don't see it at harry rosen.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Try at http://promiseme.iai-shop.com nice clothing line, with standart classic street style
Man is this a joke?

They look so cheap and dumb, plus it's a polish online shop, are the Poles known for fahsion? Whether it's classy, street or alternative...
The answer is a big NO! :down:

Even the American thug wannabe baggy style looks so much better than this...

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i know this clothes because Shabazz The Disciple said about em in some interview. Dunno if its polish. Anyways if its polish i think You could be preety orginal to have one of those. I like classic lines with not much 'tredny' ****. I just like good maaterials and thats it. Take a look there mate.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks not bad. Myself i wear Tommy Hilfiger, La Coste and i got this Promiseme tshirt and i fin it nice. I like new brands. Parisienne even if You dont like simple classic line, dont tell me You dont find main tshirt with logo attractive?