"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

where should u go if u wanna get to know new girls?

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Does anybody have some useful advice on where to go if u wanna get to know new girls? I know this sounds like an excuse, and probably is one lol but I just think its more comfortable to date girls who you know a little already. A lot of girls who I get to know kinda start wanting to date me, but in my school there were hardly any goodlooking chicks without a b/f and when I did get a shot I ****ed it up (cause of my former AFC behavior), but during the last 2 years I got pretty good girls there and it was really comfortable and stuff lol...so I was wondering what types of jobs you could work or what places you could go to get to know girls and kinda become friends with them (just a lil tho, i know about the friendzone thing)..............Any good jobs for that? or social events lol or whateva?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Once you are The MAN, you can take a girl almost anywhere. Focus on YOU right now.

Take a girl on an action date and have fun but stay out of the friend zone. When you wanna make out, use Mental KINO.
You and your mental kino lol. :)
 

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Indeed, but only when used with everything else. :)
 

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Nah man..I do use mental kino / kino ....being ****y and funny..and all that already with girls I KNOW...plus id say im not ugly, so a lotta girls whom I know get infatuated with me. Dont get me wrong Im not a male attention ***** I only use those DJ tools on girls who I wanna get with, but I realized it makes other girls want u too (its probably some kind of snowball principle..if u get with some girls others come too). Anyways Id say im pretty good of a DJ when it comes to girls I know and I was wondering if any of yall knew some jobs where you work together with a lotta girls or get to know many girls or whateva. Ill start working on my approaching techniques (at which Im still wack like most other guys) but I think its kinda cool if u know girls and they start falling for you without u having to do that whole approaching stuff and so on (actually its really an excuse for not starting a boot camp lol).

So in what jobs do you get to know a lotta girls?????
or anything similar..?
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by thegamedontwait
Nah man..I do use mental kino / kino ....being ****y and funny..and all that already with girls I KNOW...plus id say im not ugly, so a lotta girls whom I know get infatuated with me. Dont get me wrong Im not a male attention ***** I only use those DJ tools on girls who I wanna get with, but I realized it makes other girls want u too (its probably some kind of snowball principle..if u get with some girls others come too). Anyways Id say im pretty good of a DJ when it comes to girls I know and I was wondering if any of yall knew some jobs where you work together with a lotta girls or get to know many girls or whateva. Ill start working on my approaching techniques (at which Im still wack like most other guys) but I think its kinda cool if u know girls and they start falling for you without u having to do that whole approaching stuff and so on (actually its really an excuse for not starting a boot camp lol).

So in what jobs do you get to know a lotta girls?????
or anything similar..?
Retail sucks as a worker, but you can meet a lot of chicks. A lot of chicks both work in the sotre and shop in the store.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top