Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where should I take her for the first date??

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys im asking a cute girl out...I have no idea where to take her out...any ideas for a good first date??

keep it pce

Reaction score
Tarzan say:

Don't go on first date for resume question asking dinner date! BORING! Should be held for THIRD date!

Depending on where young warrior live me say: Zoo, Museum, Amusement park, hot air ballon ride, park for picnic and walk, Minature golf, Brunch, Sporting Events, billiards (much showing of spear control!), Volunteering at a charity cause together nursing home, food for poor, children, etc (she picks charity!) You can Google charity events and she will see you as caring of others and a MAN. And regardless if she like you or not you can use same first dates for different women friends! Then you will be an exception to the normal BORING same ol same ol dates! Young warrior and him Jane can talk more about whats there and going on rather than be nervous about questioning each other! Save the questions for third DINNER date. Keep MYSTERY. This way she hooked to find out MORE about PEACEFIRE! If warrior shoot load (telling all about oneself) in first date....then all mystery gone! Do not hand you Jane Cliff notes....Make her read ENTIRE BOOK in MANY DATES.. Go out on first date as friends. Think of it as friends going out and not as first date to be less nervous! Friends can hold hands, put arms around each other when YOU want to, kiss when YOU want to....and have fun! TRUST Tarzan! She will be talking to friends about MYSTERIOUS interesting young love warrior and WONDERING what is planned for NEXT DATE! And friends will want to know more from her of PEACEFIRE warriors NEXT date! And who this PEACEFIRE mystery man! Telling info in beginning is NO-NO. IF she ask tell her "If WE like this first date...then we can talk more on next...and more on next...and so on! Unga!

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies show that your brain is more active while sleeping than watching tv. Well, studies also show that people get dumber when they read tarzan's posts.

His post is right...i only read the first few lines though...then got a headache

basically as he said...no interview..but if yuou happen to reach a point where you're alone or where you're simply sitting/walking together..you're gonna have to talk..talk more about surroundings and current events that she might find interesting..not politics/religion/cnn stuff...

if you do ask questions about her, make sure they're not deep questions..ask what was her most embarrassing moment/craziest/interesting/worst...but not too many of those...

the best thing that could happen on the first date...is you guys getting deep into basic kino..where the whole "date" becomes a little game of kino..cause then you dont have to do much talking...introduce it as a game (she will either agree if she's interested in you..which she probably is..otherwise she wouldnt be going some palce with you...or she'll think you're weird/a dumbass)...like how physical can you two get around a certain couple or person before they get disgusted with you...sometimes i see a guy checking out the girl i'm with...and he's WAYYYY TOO old for her..so we start getting physical while he's staring..and it's fun to see his reaction..and even more fun getting touchy with her...the whole outing becomes about kino and the focus goes away from what you're doing and what to talk about

though even kino should not go too far on the first level, dont escalate too far..or else she'll realize you're easy

MODERATION

not really where you go too much, more about how it goes