Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is this thread?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread with somebody who got flaked on by a girl, and he went off and f***ed another girl. When she apologized for the flake this guy told her to apologize to the girl he f***ed because she was walking with a limp or something.

Anybody know where this thread is?

I'm asking because a girl that I had hooked up with but not f***ed was at a party with me and hitting on my best friend for like an entire hour. I ended up getting pissed off and leaving to hang out with another girl that I f***ed to end my 5-month dry spell. Granted it was a bad lay because it was short, partially due to having to finish before her friend came back, along with the 5-month thing, and having a lot of alcohol in my system (which should have the opposite effect).

So if anybody knows where the thread I described is, please link me to it so I have something fun to say to this girl tomorrow. I believe it is in General Discussion but could also be in DJ Tips. I'm really drunk and it's late so I'm going to sleep, hope I have replies to read in the morning. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP. Also am I justified being pissed off at my friend? I went to visit a friend and came back before I left the party and banged the other girl and found my best friend still talking to this girl isolated from the party.

I confronted him about hitting on her despite me telling him before the party that I was into her, he ignored the hints such as me stepping on his foot when he was sitting on the couch with his arm around her, then punching him kinda hard in the arm before I went to visit my friend.

He tells me he wouldn't do that to me, but also that this girl told him she was more into him while one of her friends was more into me.

I don't know, I'm not attached to her or anything but I'm just pissed at my friend for sitting there with her all night, and at the girl for coming to a party and doing it in front of me.

It's worth noting that I've known the girl for only a few days, but the night before the party she came back to my place, sucked me off, got eaten out, and made out for a few hours.

Justified or no?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

You feel bad because the girl has damaged your ego by tossing you out so quickly when you clearly had the intentions of keeping her hooked.

A man who was really solid in and of himself would not give a **** about what this slut does in her spare time.

Though, you are justified in being peeved at your friend because it seems like he violated bro code. That is, if you really did make it clear to him that you wanted to be with this girl, AND that you wanted him to stay away. Soo if you did these things and he monopolized her anyways then he is a violator and it is justifiable.

Regardless of circumstance however, you are NOT justified in being pissed at the skanky *****

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
There was a thread with somebody who got flaked on by a girl, and he went off and f***ed another girl. When she apologized for the flake this guy told her to apologize to the girl he f***ed because she was walking with a limp or something.

Anybody know where this thread is?
No, but wouldn't mind seeing it. Statements like that can bring you from Beta to Alpha 2.2 seconds.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't going to revive this thread, but my friend did something else I just found out to be quite uncool. I'll do this chronologically so it makes a bit more sense...

Went boxing with my friend like usual yesterday, told him it was cool if he goes after the girl or if she likes him. He swears he wasn't trying to get with her and wasn't hitting on her or any of that, but that I was too attached and watnot. Whatever, she texted me the day after I left that party all mad but the 2 days afterwards I didn't hear from her. So I gave him the go ahead.

But while eating dinner with another one of my friends who happens to be a brother in the same fraternity as this friend, I find out that this girl stayed over at his place the night before I was boxing with him and came to his place to make him dinner that night...

I just find this incredible uncool of him...he's read The Game and understands pick-up like I do to a certain extent. Similar but not the same, he gets laid a bit more but he compromises a lot more. I just don't understand why someone I once considered to be a good wingman can't remove himself from the situation when a girl I like is all over him instead of me for a night.

Opinions? I don't care so much about the girl anymore, but I'm not happy with him once again. He doesn't know that I know this yet.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You don't like this girl. You've known her for like 2 weeks.

2. Your friend is a *****. Stand up for yourself and tell him about it, and that he's a piece of **** - and see what happens. If you don't confront your problems who will?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
1. You don't like this girl. You've known her for like 2 weeks.

2. Your friend is a *****. Stand up for yourself and tell him about it, and that he's a piece of **** - and see what happens. If you don't confront your problems who will?
The problem is that I don't know if she did this after I gave him the approval or before. I asked my friend Miles who knew, but he didn't want to get involved. If he did it before I told him it was ok, then that was a huge d*** move. If not, it's fair game.

But if I argue this point, and I don't know if it was before or after I told him it was ok, then he's gonna make it seem like I'm immature and can't drop something.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said earlier that you told him it was ok wheb you were boxing, and that she went over the night before you were boxing........so there's your answer