"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Where is the love (a comment on misogyny)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
2-5% of all the women I meet would fall into the intellectual catagory.

Most of them don't know or care about some of the subjects that typically interest guys.

Do I hate women?

No. Absolutely not.

My GF is very smart. Passing through university with honors, majoring in mathematics.......I still can't have a deep conversation with her about politics, philosophy, literature or sports amongst many other things.

If I dig deep, I get a blank stare, so to speak.

Most women, I find are like this. They're too caught up in being women. Worrying about clothes, shoes, their weight, Will and Grace :rolleyes: ......

I'm not talking about bimbo's, either.

That's fine.

I love women for these reasons. They're women. It's nobody's fault, because there is no fault.

We're guys.

We do things that annoy the hell outta them, too.

The bulk of us don't hate women.

As Pook put it, Some come here to vent. They don't talk this way everyday with everybody they meet. We need a place to release a little steam when we get annoyed by some of the womanly things that irritate us.

Misogony is a strong word to use for guys who are simply a little bitter for getting burned one too many times.
They will get over it, as most of us have.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I just posted about this in another thread... the Good Girls DO Cheat thread.

Huh.
 
Top