Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you usually meet girls that you sleep with ?

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys on this site keep mentioning plates and spinning plates, sleeping with this and that, and having girls come over or invite them over ... basically lots of getting laid and no shortage of sex .

in todays world sex is fairly easy to get if you look in the right places but what are these places and how should you go about it ?
if youre broke (no money at all) and have no car so cant afford to go out or even too far what are your options ? where do you meet most of the girls you sleep with and have logistics ever played a role in you getting laid ?

I will be honest as a college student iam around girls daily and they show their interest in me in various ways and i have actually talked to plenty of them, and went out with some (almost got lucky twice ... one time a friene c0ck blocked me .. yeah ashole move) .... but despite my effrots, my cool laid back personality and girls finding me physically attractive and even sometimes pretty sexual, i always seem to lose when a guy shows up who has a nice car and his own place and i can feel the girl drifting away in his direction ... at bars and clubs i do attract attention but iam broke i cant afford going there the enterance alone and a couple of beers are enough to make me go bankrupt lol .

So iam genuinly interested in where you guys find your girls, where you gind the girls that you sleep with and how fast does it happen and how honest are you about your intentions ? college girls are /ither taken if theyre 7/10+ or always looking for the dude with the most sh*T and if theyre unattractive then either too timid to f*Ck or are into drugs and kinda trashy which is not my style ( i drink though ).

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Since recently I have one plate n shes from tinder. I also kept contact with one girl for months and I assume we will be fuvk buddies soon (she didnt let me before) and shes from tinder too.

ps im broke af in fact one of these plates lives alone and is very well finanially

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere and anywhere, but logistics and your position in life are key.

When I was your age (in college), I was typically in exclusive relationships with girls. I never would've been able to spin plates and date multiple women at the same time. The reason why is logistics and my position in life. I had roommates renting an apartment versus owning a house, had little to no income and not financially secure, and my career wasn't established. Now that's all figured out and I can play the field, my options are limitless. Women are more attractive when they're younger and sexier. Men are more attractive when they are mature, established, and have their **** together.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When I was 17, I met a skinny HB 7.5 18 year old girl at a party. Banged her that night in a nice motel. I paid about 10 dollars for the taxi and about 25 dollars to rent the nice motel room for a few hours.

Met a girl on old. She put out on the third date. I took her to the same nice motel. First date we just walked around window shopping at the mall, didn't spend anything. Second date I think was a drink a starbucks but this chick always insisted on paying her way so I only bought my drink. Third date we bought some pizza and she paid half.

I remember banging a chick on her parents house when they were out of town. Didn't spend any money with that one.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
When I was 17, I met a skinny HB 7.5 18 year old girl at a party. Banged her that night in a nice motel. I paid about 10 dollars for the taxi and about 25 dollars to rent the nice motel room for a few hours.

Met a girl on old. She put out on the third date. I took her to the same nice motel. First date we just walked around window shopping at the mall, didn't spend anything. Second date I think was a drink a starbucks but this chick always insisted on paying her way so I only bought my drink. Third date we bought some pizza and she paid half.

I remember banging a chick on her parents house when they were out of town. Didn't spend any money with that one.

once in a while you find a lucky dude that things go his way ,not effortesly but without much issues, i know a guy like you my friend , sometimes things work out on their own, i did meet some girls who insisted on paying their share on every date and usually there was a second and even a third date but whenever i mention sex they suddenly admit that "sex" wasnt exactly what they wanted and dont want that right now aka stringing me along for months just for a kiss or two and i usually move on , as for the motel i only have 100$ left for everything and i live with my parents, iam planning on getting a job a but its not as easy as it sounds even though iam on the right track

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Everywhere and anywhere, but logistics and your position in life are key.

When I was your age (in college), I was typically in exclusive relationships with girls. I never would've been able to spin plates and date multiple women at the same time. The reason why is logistics and my position in life. I had roommates renting an apartment versus owning a house, had little to no income and not financially secure, and my career wasn't established. Now that's all figured out and I can play the field, my options are limitless. Women are more attractive when they're younger and sexier. Men are more attractive when they are mature, established, and have their **** together.
I usually get to know girls trhough colege but i have met others outside of college as well and i have to agree with you on the logistics part, men with their own apartment and car are doing 10x times better than me i struggle to go out with women since money is a huge issue for me so is getting around, when i had a job and a car before getting into college dating was never an issue, who would've thought that getting into college would ruin my success with women instead of amplifying it with all the chicks around lol

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not get a job working part time? Then you can save money and have something to spend on entertainment. When I was in college I did not have a car at all until halfway through my senior year. I lived on or near campus, worked on or near campus, went out near campus or had friends that would drive if we wanted to go further away than walking distance. My parents would pay for tuition and room & board and sorority dues. That was it. Everything else was on me...and I was expected to make good grades, which I did.

If you go to work in a bar or restaurant near where you live (as an example) you'll meet plenty of chicks AND you'll make some money.

Women look for ambition in a man. If you aren't showing any desire to better yourself, improve your lot in life, and exhibit some drive, you are going to get passed over. Most chicks your age want to date someone who has their act together enough to behave like a grown up. Work on improving yourself first by getting a job doing something where you can have some money and quit complaining. If you go to work in the bar/restaurant industry you'll naturally be in a place to have exposure to women.

I mean even on campus you can work at the women's dorms doing various things. My dad was a lifeguard at my mother's dorm years ago when he was in law school. And voila he met my mother and the rest is history.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys on this site keep mentioning plates and spinning plates, sleeping with this and that, and having girls come over or invite them over ... basically lots of getting laid and no shortage of sex .

if youre broke (no money at all) and have no car so cant afford to go out or even too far what are your options ? where do you meet most of the girls you sleep with and have logistics ever played a role in you getting laid ?
Come on bro, what kind of question is that. "I have no car, 0 money, where can I find a HB 8 to give her the gift of my sex?"

Maybe work on the first 2, get some game, and the 3rd will come. Sites got to get rid of the mentality we are all good looking Hollywood stars who have to be paid to have sex with hot girls.

I will be honest as a college student iam around girls daily and they show their interest in me in various ways and i have actually talked to plenty of them, and went out with some (almost got lucky twice ... one time a friene c0ck blocked me .. yeah ashole move)
No he didn't. You didn't sell yourself well enough.

but despite my effrots, my cool laid back personality and girls finding me physically attractive and even sometimes pretty sexual, i always seem to lose when a guy shows up who has a nice car and his own place and i can feel the girl drifting away in his direction ... at bars and clubs i do attract attention but iam broke i cant afford going there the enterance alone and a couple of beers are enough to make me go bankrupt lol .
Bro if you can't:

1) afford a cover charge
2) afford 2 beers
3) learn how spell

you got big problems. Post is starting to get into troll territory.

So iam genuinly interested in where you guys find your girls, where you gind the girls that you sleep with and how fast does it happen and how honest are you about your intentions ? college girls are /ither taken if theyre 7/10+ or always looking for the dude with the most sh*T and if theyre unattractive then either too timid to f*Ck or are into drugs and kinda trashy which is not my style ( i drink though ).
Now we are officially in troll territory. To each his own.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
its actually pretty interesting how on every post here you keep trashing guys that say money makes getting girls possible then your advice to guys who cant get girls is : get more money .... its not about game at all after all is it ? its all about status and moeny, the more you have the more you get plain and simple, it doesnt take a genius to figure that out

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Why not get a job working part time? Then you can save money and have something to spend on entertainment. When I was in college I did not have a car at all until halfway through my senior year. I lived on or near campus, worked on or near campus, went out near campus or had friends that would drive if we wanted to go further away than walking distance. My parents would pay for tuition and room & board and sorority dues. That was it. Everything else was on me...and I was expected to make good grades, which I did.

If you go to work in a bar or restaurant near where you live (as an example) you'll meet plenty of chicks AND you'll make some money.

Women look for ambition in a man. If you aren't showing any desire to better yourself, improve your lot in life, and exhibit some drive, you are going to get passed over. Most chicks your age want to date someone who has their act together enough to behave like a grown up. Work on improving yourself first by getting a job doing something where you can have some money and quit complaining. If you go to work in the bar/restaurant industry you'll naturally be in a place to have exposure to women.

I mean even on campus you can work at the women's dorms doing various things. My dad was a lifeguard at my mother's dorm years ago when he was in law school. And voila he met my mother and the rest is history.
iam not spoiled i paid for myself since i was 17, every penny i ever spent on college, cars, gas , food or dates was from me and me only i never relied on my parents and never will, no offense but you had the easy life, your parents paid everything for you, a part time job wasnt even needed but you probably felt kinda bored at home, not to mention youre a girl, i've met girls so ugly its repuslive and they still get laid its not hard when youre a woman, sh*t 99% of girls i met at college arent even expected to work, have money or pay for their own stuff but as a guy if you are lacking even a little bit youre screwed and your dating life is over till you start making more money, i worked for 4 years straight i work every summer vacation when everyone is travelling and having fun and i recently found a part time job, life isnt as easy as everyone on this site makes it seem to be ... as for ambition it means jack sh*t, literally ... a guy with enough money can be 30 and act like 10 and still get women, i know plenty of such guys, ambition is a lie people tell other people to make them feel better, ambition means " i want to see you making lots of cash in the future if not then f*ck off" .... one way or another it all boils down to money

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
advice to guys who cant get girls is : get more money .... its not about game at all after all is it ? its all about status and moeny, the more you have the more you get plain and simple, it doesnt take a genius to figure that out
Correct that my parents paid for tuition/room & board and dues. That's it. That doesn't include entertainment, or movies, or social functions (there are lots of social functions in Greek life - none are cheap), or anything. My parents did not give me ANY extra money. I can't eat tuition and I can't eat the dorm furniture. Room & board included a meal plan, so my parent expected me to eat every meal in the dorm. Now we both know that isn't the way it really is. So I needed money if I wanted to do anything at all outside study and hang out in the dorm. So I worked in the cafeteria in the dorm (imagine a sorority chick working in the cafeteria...but I did it as my job was right downstairs from my room. - Financial issues solved.)

Nobody feels sorry for you. Great that you have been on your own since 17. So was my bf. He joined the military and made a very good career out of it for more than 20 years. Along the way the military afforded him a college degree and started him in law school too. And he never complains. What you are doing is whining and creating excuses as to why you CAN'T do something.

That type of thinking is completely self-defeating and entitled. Nobody is going to look after you but you.

And for the record, my parents gave me a college degree and that was it. I went straight into full time work the Monday after I graduated because there were no free rides except for an undergrad education in my family. The notion that I was somehow spoiled is laughable. The notion that I had it better because I'm a chick is you making an excuse. Period.

When you are completely in loser territory then yes you need to work on improving yourself first. In your case by getting a job and earning some money. Why would a hot 8+ girl who has many men competing for her (as you have observed) choose you over someone else with their act more together? Answer? She won't.

There have been debates recently here about LMS. LMS is not the only thing, but when you are at a distinct disadvantage versus the rest of your competition from an LMS perspective, then yes, LMS is where you should focus first. Once you shore that up enough to level the playing field, then game becomes a factor. But if you are a guy who can't buy a beer, can't drive anywhere, and isn't willing to get a job and do a little work? No wonder you aren't getting the attention of women who have plenty of better choices in the sh1t together department.

It's a marketplace. The higher value women are going to pair up with higher value men. Raise your value if you want to compete.

Simple.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Correct that my parents paid for tuition/room & board and dues. That's it. That doesn't include entertainment, or movies, or social functions (there are lots of social functions in Greek life - none are cheap), or anything. My parents did not give me ANY extra money. I can't eat tuition and I can't eat the dorm furniture. Room & board included a meal plan, so my parent expected me to eat every meal in the dorm. Now we both know that isn't the way it really is. So I needed money if I wanted to do anything at all outside study and hang out in the dorm. So I worked in the cafeteria in the dorm (imagine a sorority chick working in the cafeteria...but I did it as my job was right downstairs from my room. - Financial issues solved.)

Nobody feels sorry for you. Great that you have been on your own since 17. So was my bf. He joined the military and made a very good career out of it for more than 20 years. Along the way the military afforded him a college degree and started him in law school too. And he never complains. What you are doing is whining and creating excuses as to why you CAN'T do something.

That type of thinking is completely self-defeating and entitled. Nobody is going to look after you but you.

And for the record, my parents gave me a college degree and that was it. I went straight into full time work the Monday after I graduated because there were no free rides except for an undergrad education in my family. The notion that I was somehow spoiled is laughable. The notion that I had it better because I'm a chick is you making an excuse. Period.

When you are completely in loser territory then yes you need to work on improving yourself first. In your case by getting a job and earning some money. Why would a hot 8+ girl who has many men competing for her (as you have observed) choose you over someone else with their act more together? Answer? She won't.

There have been debates recently here about LMS. LMS is not the only thing, but when you are at a distinct disadvantage versus the rest of your competition from an LMS perspective, then yes, LMS is where you should focus first. Once you shore that up enough to level the playing field, then game becomes a factor. But if you are a guy who can't buy a beer, can't drive anywhere, and isn't willing to get a job and do a little work? No wonder you aren't getting the attention of women who have plenty of better choices in the sh1t together department.

It's a marketplace. The higher value women are going to pair up with higher value men. Raise your value if you want to compete.

Simple.

So how is that different from anything i said ? you buy women with money its simple, make money, get laid till you want something serious then get married .
youre making sound like you had a tough life cause you didnt have pocket money and had to earn that ... good for you but that isnt even close to the kind of sh*T iam in right now and iam not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me, my question was simple where you get girls when youre broke and the answers were even more direct : you cant !! no one here brought anything new to the table they told me what i already know, game is a joke, dating sites are a joke and all the "players" are even a bigger joke, they brag about their achievements but forget to mention the car they're driving or the money they make or the new flat they just got in a nice part of the city, they even bring examples from highschool ... like dude get serious in highschool money was never an issue but the moment you get out of there and start actually living life you realize how sh*tty it is when you lack money, even health nowadays is all about money the more you have the more you can afford to do to stay better and in shape ... I joined this site for a simple reason, to understand more what it takes to actually get women, i thought " well a bunch of alpha dudes with some nice tips and wisdom so why not see what they have to offer" and oh boyy i was wrong, the best advice i got on here was to make more money to get more girls , and i got it from the same people who sh@t on those that actually openly admitted it without shame , talking about irony .

as for your bf, he been in the military ? nice, for like 3-4 years ? lets see , 3 years of traning, food and roof over his head and when he's done he get to go to college on the governments expense and move on with his life and 20 years later get a gf ! wow great story .... i busted my a$$ for 4 years to pay for everything i own dont even think about trying to lecture me when you had the easy life, youre spoiled and you will always remain spoiled you never in your life had to take responsibility or make an effort to succeed everything was paid for, the rest were extras you chose to get, something that many people cant afford, i know your kind, i know a lot of people like that who cry about their tough life cause daddy refused to give them allowance this month but forget to mention how 90% of their expenses are paid by that same daddy , were in two differe leagues here, make no mistakes i might be broke but iam not and i will never be a spoiled little brat .

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BF was in for 23 years. He went to night school through the GI bill to get his degree while he was actively serving during the time when he was not deployed overseas. So he served and was enrolled in college at the same time. He went in as a private and came out as a Command Sargent Major (an E9), which is the highest rank an enlisted guy can reach as a non-commissioned officer. He had command of thousands of men in that role, which is a great deal of leadership responsibility. So no, it wasn't some pansy gig where things were nicey nicey and cushy until he got out and went to university. His unit saw action and so did he over the years, and he was in charge of the safety and welfare of thousands of men. He made decisions that men's lives depended on, literally.

Nobody is lecturing you at all. You are complaining about women choosing other dudes over you. I and others here have explained why that is.

You can meet women anywhere. But the women you meet still have to like you well enough to want to date you, sex you, whatever. If anything the college years are the single easiest time in a man's life to meet women because of the constant exposure through campus life, class, social circle, etc.

The good news is get yourself a job of some variety and the rest should sort itself out. Either that or settle for the women that will choose you in your current situation. There ARE women who will choose you in your current situation...they just aren't the girls you want. OK. You want different results? Do something different.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna play armchair psychologist for a second here...

You bear a striking resemblance to a few other posters on this board. In every post you feel obliged to tell us what an incredible catch you are, followed by a question that you aren't REALLY looking for answers to. Your defeatist attitude is already convinced that, in fact, there are no solutions to your question and that either women or society is at fault.

Here's the truth. You're a narcissist and you most likely aren't as special as you think you are. Women are probably turned off by your self centered personality and reject you based on that, NOT because you don't have a place to crash. My advice is to take a good look at yourself and consider how you might be the problem.

A

AJ84

OP there is some solid advice here. You are coming across as bitter that other guys with their sh*t together are getting the girls you want, but instead of focusing on how to improve your odds by getting a job and a better attitude, you're looking for a loop hole that gets you hot girls without making an effort to improve your SMV.

There is no loop hole. I'm not a guy but I don't have to be to see that game involves some introspection into hard truths.

Gain some insight and go from there.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the last 4.....
Mina - A mutual friend, she needed a date to an event and it was a blind date... I usually don't do these but this one worked out well.
Erin - She was a speaker at a business development event.
Mindy - Met her at a business round table meeting.
Collin - Business networking event... but I had not seen her for a couple of years, and she popped back up a couple of weeks ago.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
its actually pretty interesting how on every post here you keep trashing guys that say money makes getting girls possible then your advice to guys who cant get girls is : get more money .... its not about game at all after all is it ? its all about status and moeny,
Not at all. It’s about GAME.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if you can't:

1) afford a cover charge
2) afford 2 beers
3) learn how spell

you got big problems. Post is starting to get into troll territory.
Here in NYC I've been to places with $17 drinks