Where do you meet woman?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find most of mine at the Girl Store. All shapes and sizes.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to visit Venus during the weekend.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram mostly. Sometimes parties with mutual friends. Some hobby groups I participate it. Social circles around school, uni etc.

I’m not a huge cold approach fan, I prefer folks who are vouched for already

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram mostly. Sometimes parties with mutual friends. Some hobby groups I participate it. Social circles around school, uni etc.

I’m not a huge cold approach fan, I prefer folks who are vouched for already
So how do u meet on insta? Cold DM or have people make intros for you?

joaquin

Reaction score
Parties, sports activities (outdoors workout, ...), sidewalks next to the beach

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread about it before, but I feel being in the same places at the same times makes familiarity which makes approaching easier, authenticity is important.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Swipe apps but last time I used them was 2021 or something like that. They are useless now according to most users here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used nearly every method to meet women since I entered the mating marketplace as a teen in the late 1990s.

From the early 2000s-early 2010s, I was primarily a nightlife venue type guy. Prior to turning 21, I was going to off campus apartment complexes known for parties while in college. That serve as a precursor to the bars. Once I turned 21, I was going to the bars and doing nightlife venue approaches.

By the early 2010s, I was in my late 20s and had interest in new methods besides nightlife venues. I read Roosh's Day Bang soon after its September 2011 publication date. Day Bang was a transformative book for me and I changed from being a primarily nightlife venue guy to a non-bar approacher guy. Prior to reading Day Bang, I had interest in non-bar approaching, as I had heard about guys meeting women in yoga classes as far back as the mid-2000s. Day Bang gave me the tools necessary to learn how to approach and set up dates in non-bar venues. For 10+ years, I have been a primarily non-bar approacher. There are a lot of different non-bar venues where you can approach. Some are better suited than others to someone's personality and temperament.

I also have experience in other methods of meeting women. I have used both dating websites and dating apps over the years to meet women. I have used DMs on various social platforms over the years. I have participated in co-ed sports leagues. I even tried Meetup.com groups, which were complete shiit. I've done structured singles events.

I never had a social circle that was capable of providing me introductions. There were a couple instances where unattached women entered my social circle many years ago and they were fought over by multiple men in the social circle. The guys even violated Iron Rules of Tomassi to secure relationships with these women. Most social circles have a blue pill ideology towards romantic relationships too.

There are many ways to meet women. Find a way that is good for your needs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swipe apps but last time I used them was 2021 or something like that. They are useless now according to most users here.
They were useless prior to that but it seems like they've gotten worse in recent years.

Women toilet entrances?
I've actually tried this one out. Those girls were onto my game in minutes and thought it was funny.
I had thought about trying that out in the past. It doesn't seem like it would be effective.