Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do You Meet Genuine Quality Women?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the advice on the internet is really terrible, We have people recommending church or volunteering.

Volunteering is mostly filled with older people who have too much free time

Churchs are sausage fests for anyone under 40 years of age

Meetup is also sausage fest

OLD is a good tool for getting laid but a terrible one for finding quality relationships

Bars and clubs are also sausage fests

Sometimes I really begin to wonder if there was a mass genocide of women or something, everywhere i go there is always significantly more men then women.

What is the best way to find a quality genuine girl for a long term relationship?

Reaction score
University, OLD, and brunch locations. OLD is where most people meet nowadays, ONS or what not. OLD is a terrible situation, but it's still the most likely place versus anywhere else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best way to find a quality genuine girl for a long term relationship?
Probably within a social circle. The meeting of strangers through in-person approaching is a lot of effort, time consuming, and has a mixed record on achieving things. It's track record is probably better than tech assisted dating mechanisms such as swipe apps and random DMs on social media.

Some men simply don't have what it takes to have a social circle.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What is your definition of quality woman?

2. If everywhere you go is a sausage fest then maybe it's something wrong with your location.

Sometimes I really begin to wonder if there was a mass genocide of women or something, everywhere i go there is always significantly more men then women
It could be a COVID thing. Women tend to take that more seriously than men. (Read: they're more easily scared by the government and corporations)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably within a social circle. The meeting of strangers through in-person approaching is a lot of effort, time consuming, and has a mixed record on achieving things. It's track record is probably better than tech assisted dating mechanisms such as swipe apps and random DMs on social media.

Some men simply don't have what it takes to have a social circle.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

2. If everywhere you go is a sausage fest then maybe it's something wrong with your location.

It could be a COVID thing. Women tend to take that more seriously than men. (Read: they're more easily scared by the government and corporations)
For me it would be a woman who is kind,bubbly and family orientated. Yeah Sydney is the Toronto of the southern Hemisphere since we have an over-abundance of men.

I just don't know what location would have favourable ratios besides Nursing courses at universities.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it would be a woman who is kind,bubbly and family orientated. Yeah Sydney is the Toronto of the southern Hemisphere since we have an over-abundance of men.

I just don't know what location would have favourable ratios besides Nursing courses at universities.
Other university majors that tend to be popular with women are pretty much any liberal art or soft science. Anything that's easy but not particularly useful

Lots of girls in psychology, social work, English, etc.

Something like social work, education or nursing seems like the place you'd meet the kind of girl you're looking for since those jobs are all about helping people.

Finding an excuse to hang out at your local university seems like the way to go. Take a class or find a job there or hang out nearby in the area.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Other university majors that tend to be popular with women are pretty much any liberal art or soft science. Anything that's easy but not particularly useful

Lots of girls in psychology, social work, English, etc.

Something like social work, education or nursing seems like the place you'd meet the kind of girl you're looking for since those jobs are all about helping people.

Finding an excuse to hang out at your local university seems like the way to go. Take a class or find a job there or hang out nearby in the area.
I'm going to start applying for university jobs, i think this seems to be the best avenue

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
School, younger sister´s social circle and OLD. The thing with OLD is that u gonna meet one quality girl for every 1,000 low quality ones.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you but you are seemingly asking for a magic bullet. Ten years + of pickup and I can count on 1 hand any of the caliber you speak of. None I'd play house with nor grant status as mother of my child. You gotta go throughthe fire. Even then there's no guarantee. Volume increases probability. That's it. Looks max. Run game. Get the bag. Just stack probability in your favor. Looking for an empty net goal is fools mate.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe

What you are observing has a lot of truth to it, there are even stats that show there are far more single men than there are women.....which I'm not really sure how that occurs unless women are in "relationships" with men who have multiple partners. When I go to the gym there are women there but I'd still say the ratio is at least 1 attractive/fit woman for every 3 attractive/fit men lol. Bars and clubs have always been a sausage fest, there is a reason why nightlife promoters will post pictures of hot women on a venues social media......which is to attract men to show up there, hoping to meet a cute girl, and then naturally spend a lot of money there on drinks. Meetups/social groups are also like that for similar reasons, I'd honestly not even bother with stuff like that and from what I've seen and read of they are extremely cringey. Something I looked into a while ago was salsa/latin dancing, again it was mostly catered towards couples and not for singles.

There is no best way to find a quality woman. The older I get the more I realize that a lot of this comes down to simply being in the right place at the right time with the right person......"luck". You can have everything going for you and still have no results, I'm an example of that. I've seen total loser men with nothing going for them somehow land women and be able to maintain relationships with them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

True. Theyre the ones doing stupid curbside pickup, contactless shopping etc.

My cousin, his wife paranoid. Thanksgiving she wouldn't go to her brothers house and her family because they refused to wear a mask inside their own home lol. My cousin visited me last oct and she used an excuse not to fly and come to fl.

Women of all ages here In Florida still masking up.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice on the internet is really terrible, We have people recommending church or volunteering.

Volunteering is mostly filled with older people who have too much free time

Churchs are sausage fests for anyone under 40 years of age

Meetup is also sausage fest

OLD is a good tool for getting laid but a terrible one for finding quality relationships

Bars and clubs are also sausage fests

Sometimes I really begin to wonder if there was a mass genocide of women or something, everywhere i go there is always significantly more men then women.

Bars and clubs really are straight up sausage fests now it seems.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think there are any optimal places, but I also don't think that there are necessarily bad places either... The hottest, and most "high quality" women are probably found at ordinary places like health food stores and gyms, but I'm not a fan of approaching at either of those.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a moderately well off suburb just outside a major city. They used to call it The Middle Class.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe men should stop going to the gym. I’m serious. Men have made “having muscles” about as pedestrian as stepping in dog sh1t.

at the same time, women are getting fatter. This only appears to make men thirstier. Should we take some tips from women and just all stop putting effort in? It works for women.

Men have competed with each other now, through their own thirst, to a point where women find them utterly ridiculous. Men are out-competing themselves into oblivion for fat chicks. It’s hilarious. Women think it’s hilarious too. Women hate themselves so if you appear to make an effort for women, women automatically view you as a misguided, cooked fool.

Women don’t want men who are obsessed with how he looks. That’s faggotry. She wants aloof, cool, confident and authentic. You can’t be that guy if you’re freaking out about gym and sticking steroids in your butt so you can keep up with Zac Efron - most guys are living like this, or aspire to. It’s pathetic.
Ever since watching Commando, Predator, Cobra, Rocky, Bloodsport ect... as a kid (prepubescent, not sexually interested in females), I've wanted to look jacked like those guys. For some, it has nothing to do with the opposite sex, and a personal preference in how one looks. Just like the hairstyles you choose for yourself. Or the style you choose for yourself. If you choose your hairstyle and clothes based on what females like, that's just as cucked as your argument against muscles.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are positive self help type groups on youtube for women. Many tend to be builders and positive minded and non-dramatic. They do exist. What men forget is the actual "good" women are more modest and don't go out of their way seeking attention. So you won't even know they exist.