Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you find homebody's?

ludwig5002

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a few weeks. It is really good, very informative. I"m 25 years old now. When I was 19 I discovered the library and my life is way better. I can never get bored, I'm really into life. On the other hand, what happend was I really CAN'T just "hang out" anymore. I used to be really "social" with a big group of friends but hanging out just does nothing for me.
The thing is I think women are really hot and I want to have sex with them. I'm only looking for one girl. I don't care to conquer and devour.
So apparently I'm a 9 in looks/body so I thought that it wouldn't be too much of an issue to just do go on the internet. Well 2 years on yahoo personals and I went 0 for 3,000. I 've speed dating a handfull of times. Nothing. A few flakes from the speedating that's all.

My question is where do you find weird loner girls that spend their days learning about stuff? This is who I want to attract.
Even if I do come across one, do you still use the Dj techniques?

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea id like to know how to spot a girl that likes to stay in most nights....i feel the same man, im looking for one girl not multiple....

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote of the century!

Originally posted by ludwig5002

... I think women are really hot and I want to have sex with them.
Lol. I am in the same boat. I find smart good looking women really attractive. Depending on where you are Salsa might be a good place to meet them, since it is something you must learn to do and the people you meet there are generally of a better caliber then clubs. It is fun and a really great way to increase your confidence and learn to vibe with people.

I am in the same place as you though! Smart women with looks are rare! :(

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know whats interesting, I would love a girl that isn't such a party girl as well.

In fact I'm dating one now, it's up and down for other reasons, but I do think she is more of what I'm looking for.

What was interesting is a conversation we had the other night. She wanted to go out and do something but her girlfriends didn't (and I don't live in the same town as her).

I asked her "Why don't you just hit up the bar alone". She said, a guy can do that but for a girl it's a bad idea for a number of reasons (it's dangerous, etc).

So if a lot of girls feel this way, this explains why you don't see so many quiet girls out on the town alone.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.. not that rare if thats what you really want... but take a few pointers into consideration...

is the quiet non party girl going to be in a bar?... Maybe... friends do drag them out occasionally...

Is she going to be approachable in a bar? ... Probably not.. her ASD shield will be WELL UP in that scenario.. and even if your a nice easy going guy she'll probably refuse to give you her number because it will break her persona with herself BUT most importantly she can't break the image with her friends..

So forget the bar/club/dance place idea...

The solution? Do more street pickup.. more supermarket pickup.. (i personally have found it hard to find a party girl in a supermarket.. they always seem to be way more mellow)... Take an art class and talk to the loners... go to the park and hit on the girls that are alone.. the beach.. hit up the library and try them. Join some volunteer organisations... a lot of women that are no longer interested in partying, who are looking for something deeper will volounteer at your local soup kitchen/ homeless shelter/ misguided teenager hang out.

Your other alternative (if your ethnic or religious), although risky, is to get involved with the ethnic or religious type groups/ societies.. these have a plethora of*homebodies* that are also sexually very repressed and as such can go WILD behind closed doors... either that or you may get one that won't give you any till your married.. and hey thats maybe what your after anyway. But if you want sex.. its a bit of a russian rulette game... without the death.. :D

I think there are plenty of these kinds of girls around if you want. You really can find a woman for any mood. But.. most of all don't give up.. keep it going! And if your style/routine isn't working... guess what? Change it!

DoubleD

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Librarian conventions

40,000 librarians in Las Vegas with Bikini's sitting around the pool.

Nursing conventions, interior decorating conventions, travel agent conventions.

97% women in these occupations.

Hope this helps with your vacation ideas!

geoff

p.s. there is a place on the internet that lists all trade and occupation conventions around the world

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is funny as hell. A librarians convention. I would be up for it just in case I could find the one "naughty librarian"

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I really have a thing for geeky cute girls. I want one.....

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enzo,
I went to a salsa lesson with an ex on her campus a couple of years back. Man it was like 7 couples including us, 25+ single women and 2 guys. It was a good time and I'm guessing those guys had the pick of the litter if they were trying. I also went to yoga classes and good god it was like 50+ women and a few assorted guys. A lot of those girls were hot as hell to boot.

I would say that these are good ways to meet the type of women that you are looking for. I would also suggest hanging around coffee shops, book stores or volunteering. If you read a lot than you can find a lot of women who are looking for a guy like you in these places. Best of luck ludwig

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
art gallery!

Hi guys,

For the past 8 years I only have been dating cute geeky girls who are into Derrida and Kierkegaard and things of that sort like me.

I am a composer. All my girlfriends are into the arts and music. I feel this is the best place to pick a beautiful girl who loves culture and reading. Plus, musicians and artist are not the geeky lonely type. They are very open-minded, but usually don't like the bar scene.

I think the best place for you is at a vernissage of modern art. The great thing about visual arts is that amost all the guys who go around there are gay. So you get all the girls for yourself.

cheers,
pel