Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you draw the line? What is forgivable

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering where you mature guys draw the line where you're able to forgive a woman for something.

I am in an interesting situation. I have a baby mama and we separated, both been doing our own thing. I haven't slept with any girl sense the break up, I've just been focusing on my business and my career and trying to juggle time with my daughter inbetween. My ex on the other hand is using the opportunity to go out partying. Anyway, we ended up fooling around for the first time in months a few days ago.. what do you know, guess you got the clap? Yep. This guy.

I talked to her on the phone and asked her straight up if she has been with anyone during our "break" and she admitted to sleeping with another guy. Well, I probably didn't handle the situation like I should have. I told her my junk is hurting when I pee now after having sex with her and I told her she picked a "real winner" and should go get checked. She is apologizing to me and saying "she didn't know" blah blah.

I guess in the back of my mind I always tried to keep it open because she is my kids mom, and I was hoping one day once she gets through this little "I wanna be single" phase in her life maybe we could look past all the bull**** and do what's right for the kids..

But honestly man, I'm pretty damn pissed. I'm disgusted, and I don't think I can ever look at her the same. I obviously have no interest in having sex with her again.. and I can't have sex with anyone for that matter for awhile until this **** gets taken care of...

Where do you draw the line guys?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys broke up. Your basically mad that she got laid and you didn't. IF she gave you the "I want to be single", that says she either has another guy or just doesn't enjoy being with you any more...