"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Where do you all work and how do you like it?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I got hired for seasonal work at a department store about a month ago, but last week I called in sick to make a school dance (they called back and sister told them I was working out! Came in and made excuses) and today I really am sick...called in and the guy I talked to (the only **** there) told me that due to my lack of attendance, I probably won't be kept on after seasonal help is no longer needed. SO I'm thinking of other places to apply if I do get fired - and I'd like to know what all of you think about it and where you've worked etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I've had plenty of jobs by now. Right now I'm a Ramp Agent for Delta Airlines. I put bags in the bins of airplanes.

Do I like it? Not really. And yes. In some ways. I'm losing a good deal of weight, but not an unhealthy amount. I spend all day throwing heavy bags around. Its hard work though. And its outside, so sometimes you're freezing, sometimes you're sweating like you've never sweated before.

The pay is aweful, but the benefits are what really makes the job worth having. I can fly for free anywhere in the world Delta flies. And we are on 4 days, off three. So if I want to spend New Years in London, I can make that decision, get packed, and be on the plane all inside one hours time. That's the only real reason to have the job.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I work at Target, selling electronic merchandise.

I quite like the job, it gives me a lot of power and it makes me feel important (It's a total ego trip, so what).

The pay is so-so, benefits aren't anything special, but we get bonuses a lot, plus paid vacation 3 times a year (once every quarter).

Also, I get to work with and for people, which means that there's countless cute girls who walk into the store that I can mack.

All in all, it's a pretty decent job, beats the hell outta my previous ones.
 
Top