"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

where do i meet goody goody girls?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Depending on your definition of 'goody goody' of course, CHURCH, definitely.

A word of caution, if you are looking to find an innocent girl to 'corrupt', know this; they're all SUSPICIOUS!.

Damn-it I've been sucked in, addicted to the chase, good thing I like a challenge I guess!, hope you do! GOOD LUCK -you're gonna need it!
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
In the Journalism Dept. at any university.

Sorry,...
:D
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
In the Journalism Dept. at any university.

Sorry,...
:D
Aren't those called either "Feminista's" or "Feminazi's?" :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
724
Reaction score
7
Location
Europe
Ive stopped believing in any sort of women which is inheritly "good", they will all cheat on you or lie to you so at least dont make any compromises looking for one from which you expect that she wont.
 
Top