"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Where do I find the DJ bootcamp

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
Is it in any threads because I've only found the first week and can't find any of the others. I tried the pdf file in the DJ bible but the page won't load up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by wootapotky
Is it in any threads because I've only found the first week and can't find any of the others. I tried the pdf file in the DJ bible but the page won't load up.
Keep trying, also try right clicking the link and click "Save target as" and do that. Or try to download the microsoft word file. There is also a link below it, but its not as easy to read.

Everythings in the bible.
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
This is getting annoying. I downloaded it doing the right click thing and when it was done downloading and I opened it there Adobe said there was an error. Can anyone give a simple summary of the weeks?

Week 1. Do this
Week 2. do that.
etc...

Something like that.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Yes I know it would get rid of alot of confusion on this site but I went to look up the threads but they are still all on .com (the threads that you have to read).

I would email him my copy from word but his thing is locked up. So I can't very well do that. I would just say read the bible again. If you really want you can find all of the threads in the bible.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top