"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Where do I find the directory to explain the short forms used on here?

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
I have been able to figure out a bunch of them like LTR- Long Term Relationship, HB8- Hot Babe rating 8 out of 10, but I would like to know what some of the other ones are that I see.

Is there a directory that explains these abreviations?

And yes I tried a search!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Fastseduction.com
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by damnbugs
Is there a directory that explains these abreviations?
Yes its called the Don Juan Bible ;)

Most the abreviations come from a post made in the DJ bible.

If you haven't read it yet, you might want to ;)

Or just ask what ones your confused about and i'll help.
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Thanks! Very helpful.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top