"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Where did you meet the current girl you ****ing/dating?

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Where did you meet her? Was she hard to get? What's her rank on the HB scale?

Please tell the truth....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
1.) Strip club.

2.) Easy.

3.) 8.000000001

:)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
- Went to school with her

- Easy (we both liked each other)

- 8.0. Friends say she's a 9
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
A FB of mine.

1. At a supermarket.

2. This is a great example of good EC. Got EC, gave her my mere rapist look. Which is that I'm going take you and your going to love it.(<===her words) It comes off sexy and confident. Anyway I was in the parking lot ready to go, guess who rolls up. Get the number in less than 30 secs.

3. 7.5 Tits could be bigger. But I am a fan of white girls with nice asses and firm yet silky smooth tan skin.

:cool:
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
1) Swimming pool, she's a lifeguard
2) Not very easy. She liked me, but hesitated for a bit too long. Had to mind**** her a few times first.
3) An 8... or 7... Great ass, but she's kinda like Evanescence. Her face may be kinda scary if the light and the angle is just right :D :p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Dating 4 right now. Got 4 more lined up which I'll work on next week when I return from Romania.


Dating:

#1
a)At a club/lounge. b) Messed around on the first date. Phucked on the second. c) 7

#2
a)She got in contact with me through email from Classmates.com. We went to high school together but never talked to each other, which was about 8 years ago. Went out for the first time 2 weeks ago b) Messed around on the first date. Phucked on the second. c) 8

#3
a)Met her through my social circle. b) Messed around on the first date. Oral on the second. Third date is planned for next week c) 8

#4
a) Through social circle. b) Messed around on the first date. Phucked on the second. C) 9 She is a model but very down to earth. She's posed in an asian magazine, among others, which is the equivalent of Maxim


Lined up
#1
a) Social circle. b) Been building the sexual tension for a while. I plan to hit that shiet on the first date next week c) 8.5

#2
a)Social circle. b) She wants the schlong. I'll hit that on the first date next week for sure c) 7.5

#3
a)Met at a club. Talked to her in line, just being friendly, then introd her to all my friends, I invited her to our VIP section and had a good time. Left her to go look for other girls. At the end of the night, when she was leaving, she walked up to me, said I should call her and gave me her card. b) Obviously, I'll hit that on the first date c) 7.5

#4
a) Social circle. b) I'll likely hit it on the first date. No later than the second. c) 8


Not exactly what you mean by "hard to get" so I just put how long it took to sex.



-Soma
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
Where did you meet her? Was she hard to get? What's her rank on the HB scale?

Please tell the truth....
Girl1
1) Rave
2) No
3) 9

Girl2
1) Party
2) No, just very low selfesteem on her
3) 8+ (VERY cute)

Girl3
1) Club
2) No
3) 8

those are the three I'm fvcking now, girls i'm actualy seeing more than once/Onenightstand.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
1.) Met at my band practice/ hang out.

2.) I pretty much attracted her then i came around and things just went from there.

3.) 7ish- Not a knock out, but cute in general. Long dark brown hair and great smile. I like her for who she is. I love the way she comes off. Genuine sweetheart, with a good positive outlook on life.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
Well girl i am seeing and girl am fukin occaisonly

girl i am seeing

1) Club
2) yes kinda just needed time.
3) 9

Girl i am *****

1) Bball Court
2) hell noo
3) 8

Girl i am about to go on vaccation with

1) through my friend
2) we havent hooked up yet just makin out nothing more
3) 9.5 / 10ish i dsay
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
FBuddy:

A) Social Circle

B) Hell no. Just messed up mentally which took a small amount of work to get past.

C) 7

Just got rid of the other 2 because it was about to cause some problems with a mate of mine. Friends over f*cks, anyday :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
1. My pool 4th of july party. (which kicked so much ass to this day people still beg me to throw another) ;)

2. Easy money. that is exactly what i said when i heard her say "Let's do shots when i come back". It is funny, when you both realize you wanna hook up, it is like NATURAL chemistry..it is so easy you wonder how guys have trouble with this stuff..

3. She is cute.. she is really cool, and tries very hard to please me in bed, unselfish, which i like. Her face could be better..but then who's coudnt?
 
Top