Where did she develop this attitude from?

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls digits, phoned her twice, sent her two texts over a four day period. She replied to one my texts and didn't reply back to my second one. I wrote her off as being "yet another spineless wh*re". So I deleted her number and that was it.

I saw her last weekend, she comes over to me and pretends like nothing has happened. I'm offish with her, I'm waiting for her just to go away, but I didn't want to be rude. I make no effort to talk to her. You would think she would get the hint and p*ss off? Hell no, she's still trying to strike up conversation and expects me to shower her with attention that most straight males do.

I politely ask her to leave as I have no interest in speaking to her. She's so shocked, the pretentious little piece of crabpaste thinks that she can blow me off and I'll keep chasing after her like a love sick dog? Holy cow, well I set her straight, I simply told her that I wanted nothing more to do with her and like a bad smell she continued to leach onto some of my pals and kept passing sarcastic comments like "so he still isn't talking to me" and trying to get my guy mates to persuade me to atleast acknowledge her which I did at the start of the evening.

Seriously are all women like this and how would you go about dealing with little scrubbers like this girl? Would you have been less aggressive than I was, more aggressive? What would a Don Juan do about that?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like that being called a wh0re made her interested again in you,you're probably the first one to speak her like that and now she wants to push do you down again by getting your attentions back and rejecting you again,like a toy.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
It seems like that being called a wh0re made her interested again in you,you're probably the first one to speak her like that and now she wants to push do you down again by getting your attentions back and rejecting you again,like a toy.
I didn't call her a wh*re though that is probably what she is. I basically told her to get lost and I had no interest speaking to a spineless person (I had alcohol in my system). She's met the wrong man if she think she can manipulate me lol. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of women do this and all too often men fall into this trap and then end up getting all miserable about the particular girl.

I don't think what I did was very Don Juan purely because I looked p*ssed off, was p*ssed off and lost my cool. I'm guessing a real Don Juan would have been a lot more composed in the situation, a lot more relaxed and it wouldn't have bothered him so much. I guess because she was bothering me, that she kept on trying. I had just played it off and not acted any differently around her then I guess she would have gotten the message? Unless she was just an uneducated piece of trash?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
did he actually call her one or just wrote her off as one? (question answered)

so to the OP, do you plan to act like that any time a woman doesn't respond to a text?

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
so to the OP, do you plan to act like that any time a woman doesn't respond to a text?
If I'm interested in a girl and I have rung her twice, sent her two texts and she hasn't replied then why should I speak to her again? I'll say hello if we bump into each other, but that's as far as it will go.

I used to let women trample over me, so now I'm not tolerating it anymore. A girl has every right to ignore my calls and texts, but she shouldn't sit there and expect me to roll out the red carpet when I next bump into her.

I was interested, she wasn't, she was spineless about it and then thought she could manipulate me and pretend that nothing happened. Well she was sadly mistaken. I just wish I had more tact, more composure and wasn't so quick to tear a proverbial hole in a woman's armoury with my nasty side lol.

But my question was why do women think it is acceptable to dump on someone from a great height and then expect the man to still pursue her? Is it an entitlement issue? Is it a Daddy's little Princess complex? What is it?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her initial interest wasn't high enough, that's why it happened. Better luck next time. Give her some time the re-initiate contact. It's not being spineless if you're pursuing other women and you are DESPERATELY CHASING this one. Of course, eventually if she hasn't responded well you'll just want to drop her. But don't drop a woman too early, some of them do eventually come around.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Her initial interest wasn't high enough, that's why it happened. Better luck next time. Give her some time the re-initiate contact. It's not being spineless if you're pursuing other women and you are DESPERATELY CHASING this one. Of course, eventually if she hasn't responded well you'll just want to drop her. But don't drop a woman too early, some of them do eventually come around.
I don't think she'll re-initiating contact for a very long time. As for the spineless comment, I said that to her about her blatantly ignoring my calls and texts. If she wasn't interested (which she wasn't) then she should have been honest and just said "look I'm not interested". I might have even given her a chance later on if she changed her mind and I had nothing else going on. The fact she disrespected me in the first place means she missed the boat and it's gone.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you made youself a challenge now. good work. if you give her crumbs of attention here and there, she'll try harder and harder to gain your affections.

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so angry and impatient?

First of all, you showered her with attention (4 attempts at contact with only 1 response) and then you wonder why she showed no interest? Have you read the DJ Bible?

Second, I understand your frustration, but why are you coming off as upset at her? One thing that I learned from my English professor in terms of writing is:

Any form of reaction, be it good or bad, is better than no reaction at all.

His point was about writing, and getting responses from people. If no one cares about your writing, no one will react to it. Here, she got a reaction from you ("Don't talk to me") so she knows whatever she did got a response.

She'd be infinitely more interested in you if she hadn't gotten under your skin. She'd be wondering "why doesn't he care about me?" but now she knows how to piss you off, and she WILL push that button when you're not showering her with attention.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
"yet another spineless wh*re"

I politely ask her to leave

the pretentious little piece of crabpaste

Holy cow

little scrubbers like this girl
Are you gay?

You sound very gay.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fatdog said:
Why are you so angry and impatient?

First of all, you showered her with attention (4 attempts at contact with only 1 response) and then you wonder why she showed no interest? Have you read the DJ Bible?

Second, I understand your frustration, but why are you coming off as upset at her? One thing that I learned from my English professor in terms of writing is:

Any form of reaction, be it good or bad, is better than no reaction at all.

His point was about writing, and getting responses from people. If no one cares about your writing, no one will react to it. Here, she got a reaction from you ("Don't talk to me") so she knows whatever she did got a response.

She'd be infinitely more interested in you if she hadn't gotten under your skin. She'd be wondering "why doesn't he care about me?" but now she knows how to piss you off, and she WILL push that button when you're not showering her with attention.
Yeah, you are right matey! I shouldn't have reacted at all, but I'm fed up of constantly getting disrespected by women, so if a woman tries to f*ck around with me, I turn on my nasty side. I haven't read the DJ bible, where can I read it? Is there a link anywhere? I'll have a look for it.

I probably won't see her again, if I am honest! If I do bump into her, I'll say hello and what not, but I've lost interest in her anyway! I want a woman, not a stupid girl and that's percisely what she is.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Are you gay?

You sound very gay.
The question you should be asking is not whether I am gay or not. The question you should be asking yourself is "why didn't my mother keep her legs closed?".

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
But my question was why do women think it is acceptable to dump on someone from a great height and then expect the man to still pursue her? Is it an entitlement issue? Is it a Daddy's little Princess complex? What is it?
Its subconscious and they dont notice they are doing it. They are used to guys falling for their traps so that's why she's all crazed about you not being one of them. This is what I would do, let her pursue you, take her out one time if she insists, then bait her, fvck and then dump her @$$

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
The question you should be asking is not whether I am gay or not. The question you should be asking yourself is "why didn't my mother keep her legs closed?".
HEY MAN, I AGREE. THIS IS CLASSIC! LMFAO

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
FortunateSon said:
Yeah, you are right matey! I shouldn't have reacted at all, but I'm fed up of constantly getting disrespected by women, so if a woman tries to f*ck around with me, I turn on my nasty side. I haven't read the DJ bible, where can I read it? Is there a link anywhere? I'll have a look for it.

I probably won't see her again, if I am honest! If I do bump into her, I'll say hello and what not, but I've lost interest in her anyway! I want a woman, not a stupid girl and that's percisely what she is.

There's a few links at the bottom of the forum pages, including the bible.

Here's the link to the bible itself:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

but you should check out the other stuff at the bottom as well. Good luck!

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Its subconscious and they dont notice they are doing it. They are used to guys falling for their traps so that's why she's all crazed about you not being one of them. This is what I would do, let her pursue you, take her out one time if she insists, then bait her, fvck and then dump her @$$
If it happens like that then it happens, I've all but chalked this up as a major f*ck up and I am out looking for other girls. I can't be dealing with the sh*tty end of the stick, so rather than pursue for months on end, get upset, get bitter, I've cut this incident out of the frame and I'm putting in new pictures. If she wants to hook up then I'll hook up, get what I want and cut her out of my life completely, if it doesn't happen like that, then fair enough - I'll have been too busy looking for other poonani to really care.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fatdog said:
There's a few links at the bottom of the forum pages, including the bible.

Here's the link to the bible itself:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

but you should check out the other stuff at the bottom as well. Good luck!
I'm reading that book of pook, it's proving to be a very interesting read.