Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where did I go wrong....guys help me?

mdsoccer16

Reaction score
Hey everybody I need help I feel hurt what has happen though I don't know if I did anything wrong. There is this guy and hes a senior he is really cute and very sweet I knew his best friend and thats how I met him. We started hanging out all the time it got pretty serious with us and one night he told me that he really liked me. The next day everybody in school says he needs to talk to me and during lunch he comes up to me and tell me its over because he said his mom wouldn't let him date me because I am a fresmen Just a couple of days ago I found out that was a lie and now he is dating a fresmen and instead of just telling me he doesn't like me he just lies about it and i guess in a way I still like him and I want to still be his friends but what do I do?

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score

awww michelle, im really sorry, he's a jerk you're BETTER THAN THAT!!!!! sreiously, you're my b/f and you deserve a guy who LOVES you and hopefully doesn't use you! i don't know if he was using you, but he better not have been or i'll KICK HIS ASS!!!!!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOOOO!

Guess what, this is a forum for guys!

he prolly doesn't like you cuz you aren't hot enough.

Well that was mean, but guess what i'm an *******

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Phily play nice :p ...but seriously this is a forum for mostly guy questions

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JESUS f'ing christ ... NOT only are we dealing with petty chick problems. They are friends and feel sorry for each other in their own posts. Now come on. Keep this $hit on like a girl forum. We are guys and well to be honest, yeah he probably thought you were uglier then a f'ing "Sea Donkey" and got tons of emotional baggage ... which you like discussing on male oriented dating forums. I would shake the man's hand.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I suggest Girlproblems.com?

Seriously

This is a forum for manly men. We don't need your retarded posts that will end up screwing us over in the end.

If the advice girls gave us actually worked, we wouldn't be hear now. So Shut up Sit Back and go talk in the anything else problems. Easily Influence Newbs are getting wrong ideas because of you.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt, I got his back on this one. Also, why don't you girls discuss this with each other at lunch or something, apparently all ya'll know each other's name as WE can all clearly tell from the post. Have you not done enough already ... you do realise this forum is to deal with Female KIND. WE do not like dealing with you in the real world about your issues and we do not want to be your cyber-emotional tampons.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Girlproblems.com reopened sweety,you might wanna check there this sight is for guys like the one that next'd you.:eek: :p

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw, girls, want a "tissue for your issue"? They are handing out free cleenex box's at girlproblems.com :p

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, all ya'l are pretty gay, if you want to more about girls is to ask girls what THEY think about it... you'll get a girl a lot quicker! Oh, and this site... it's pretty gay, it's for guys that need serious MENTAL help... you need to get a date then maybe you won't be spending so much time in here dissing on people!! GET A LIFE!!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CuT3L1LB1onD3
hey, all ya'l are pretty gay, if you want to more about girls is to ask girls what THEY think about it... you'll get a girl a lot quicker! Oh, and this site... it's pretty gay, it's for guys that need serious MENTAL help... you need to get a date then maybe you won't be spending so much time in here dissing on people!! GET A LIFE!!
LOL. If I asked girls what they wanted I'd be hearing 30 different things, cuz they will all say "well it really depends on the girl" first. And heck, my own girlfriend even tells me that I should basically be a "nice guy" (in a discussion of Sweet Home Alabama and what I would do if my wife came home after however long, met a new guy and shoved divorce papers in my face... you chicks have probably seen it, you know the drill). I say "Don't let the foot bruise your ASS on the way to the CURB", she says I should say "don't go, you still have my heart etc". Judging by the fact that she's dating me though, I already know which one is preferred.

Why guys should ask guys: Guys will be more honest and less politically correct about it. Our words aren't tainted by feminism and not being able to figure out what we want. Asking a girl how to get a girl is like asking a pig how to cook bacon.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
t. Asking a girl how to get a girl is like asking a pig how to cook bacon.

:p

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's apparntly some disgruntled bitter teen who got screwed over by a guy.... and stumbled upon this site trying to figure out how guys operate. I'll save you some time, yes... all he wanted from you was some head and to fvck your brains out.... you got next'd faster than u had time to put your clothes back on.

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
can we please ban these two girls, they dont post anything good, there like ooh be a nice guy and it will work out, and their out there dissing me and the people on this site...just a thought

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Eileen is more annoying than iqqi ....damn that's saying something!BUt Nah chill they haven't said anything ban worthy.....and yes it's up for me to decide,Niggah ,I'M THA REALNESS!!!:mad:

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
im just saying look at there posts, most of them are hurting not helping, and this is a site for guys not girls, you dont see a jewish man walking into a nazi meeting and asking the neo-nazis how to make money...you dont see a man go on oprah asking how to get all the b!tches and hoes...you dont see a black man walk into a kkk meeting asking where to buy crackers...

it might not be ban worthy, but there not helping

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually trying to pick her brain right now check out the "Guy's ...Help me..out" posts.

Whatever it really doesn't bother me ...It bother's me when they start generalizing sh1t and then get pissed when guys like me and Prlover make their woman bashing posts it's funny really ....at the end of the day if the girls on the site were truly HONEST and contribute their INFORMATION and Their opinion not just "OMG NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY NEXT HER ,LIKE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARRREEE???!!!:rolleyes: " type of posts i would appreciate that and value those posts more than any other dude's posts .... but "YOU ALL JUST BLAME EVERYTHING ON GIRRLSS DON'T YOU!??!" sh1t i don't wanna hear non-sense like that..be honest.

Girls like Cut just ask for advise, cool ,that's ok i was just messing with you..and i assume most guys here were also.

In a way i think they can some of them can be very helpful to an advanced DJ but most of them ...to a newbie who can't really read betwwen the lines,please that's a WHOLE different story...:(

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
mdsoccer16, as for this guy, lose him. Not worth it at all. There are so many great guys out there, like me lol. He may of dumped you cause of the fact he's just a'hole and he was using you. Don't worry though, in a couple years you'll probablly have a couple guys twisted around your finger like every other girl. Your young yet, don't get serious with anyone, trust me. NOt worth the heart ache. Forget he existed. His loss, the end. NEXT!!!!

Last edited:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, now.....I've seen some GUYS post even girlier questions that that.

And to mdsoccer16, find another guy and stop worrying about it.

And just when the heck are y'all going to learn to stop dating people old enough to be your dad!?

How about checking ou Girlproblems.com

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, thanks guys... if you really want my advice, i'll give you the honest truth, or what i think should happen.... sorry about the whole thing earlier, i was new and ya'l wanted to kick me off...