Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where can I go to talk to/learn from men of "wealth and status" about how to get laid?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean what kinds of women is he having sex with? If you were him and you had to brag to me about these women, what would you tell me about them?
This tells me your motivation to meet women is solely to impress other guys. because you only talk about the woman's appearance and high profile roles in life. NOT how she treats you or makes you feel.

You need to experience that breadth of dating experience before you can truly appreciate women as a whole, and hopefully you might develop your social skills at the same time.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This tells me your motivation to meet women is solely to impress other guys. because you only talk about the woman's appearance and high profile roles in life. NOT how she treats you or makes you feel.

You need to experience that breadth of dating experience before you can truly appreciate women as a whole, and hopefully you might develop your social skills at the same time.
It's not to impress other guys. It's just if she has qualities that make you wanna have sex with her, you should be able to sell me on her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to say I'm aiming for the wrong women?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's moreso you're coming across as a woman in how you want validation through having a woman. Women do that with men. Men validation is being valuable to many women. Not just these high class hookers you are looking for.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's moreso you're coming across as a woman in how you want validation through having a woman. Women do that with men. Men validation is being valuable to many women. Not just these high class hookers you are looking for.
I don't want validation, I just can't get it up for plain women. I need to be with hot women.