"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Where are those billions of girls

Jamsmith

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Age
41
There are billions of girls out there, but where on earth can you meet the ones you may marry.

Would you say cold approach or online...don’t like either,

If you go to events, most are just one of and other ones it’s hard to get to know.

Some people find it easy no idea how
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Where are those billions of girls?
Outside. It's great, you should try it!

There are billions of girls out there, but where on earth can you meet the ones you may marry.
Ones you may marry? Not the best approach.
I'm looking instead for girls I'd have fun with outside the bed.
I mean most attractive girls are good enough for some sex, but I'm looking for the ones I have something in common with.
So I'm looking for them in the right places, concerts/clubs with music i like, at theathers, bookstores, friends of close friends i have a lot in common with.
I'm not looking for a wife. But if I find one that's so good that I would actually consider giving up the rest of the female population, yeah, I'm gonna put a ring on it.

Ask yourself what you want in her/them and work from there.
Should she be of a certain religion? A certain background?
You should know, don't ask us silly questions.
 
Top