Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the single middle income women at

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
All I see are women with tats, college girls, and older women. In college I really didn't give af who I screwed because I was in college lol. Now, I don't have the time or energy to deal with the type of women that aren't similar to me. I remember a topic about Mark Zuckeberg not dating some hot young woman or something. He actually works, so he doesn't have the time and wants to preserve his image. The rich guys screwing around with young strippers are mentally damaged man children that just live off the success of their parents**cough cough DONALD TRUMP!!

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
They go with hookers because they cant satisfy their wives.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a topic about Mark Zuckeberg not dating some hot young woman or something.
If Zuckerberg went after a hot white girl, he would not have been as successful as he is today. He would have wasted several years of his life. Serious.

Smart man, he settled for an Asian. He spent all his time and effort on building his business and very little on girls/women.