Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the girls?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I’m at spring break and I have way too much time on my hands. This should be a perfect time to practice approaching girls but I can’t find any. I live in the Bay Area, the peninsula to be exact, right between two big nice malls. But when ever I go there are only a very small number of girls. I’m looking for white girls between 18 and 25. Is there a certain time I should make a mall run to make sure I’ll run into a lot of girls?

Also does anybody have an idea of what places to go to at what time so I’m always around cute girls? What I want to do is to plan my day so I’m out of my house and know where to go at what times.

For example

9-10am Coffee Shops
11-12 Malls
1-2 Beach

I'd just like some rough ideas.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. When I'm up at school I see girls all over. On campus, in class, coffee shops, the mall, grocery stores, parties, etc. As soon as spring break or something hits I head home (and New Orleans isn't anything but a small town) and all the hot chicks disappear. The mall and place are full of jailbait. I don't know where the good hangouts are for them...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, give me a break. What is wrong with this place? At least Bigsnake listed some places. "On campus, in class, coffee shops, the mall, grocery stores, parties"

What I need to know is when is the best time to go to those places. The only reason spring break is an issue is that campus isn't an option but that doesn't mean that every girl is gone. I know they are around town but where and when.

Its realy hard to become a DJ when somebody has no idea how to find girls. And before anybody mentions it, I'm looking for non bar/pup club locations. There has to be a way to meet girls during the day and evening.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Maxtro
Ugh, give me a break. What is wrong with this place? At least Bigsnake listed some places. "On campus, in class, coffee shops, the mall, grocery stores, parties"
This is a forum, not chatroom, so give people some time to respond eh?

What I need to know is when is the best time to go to those places. The only reason spring break is an issue is that campus isn't an option but that doesn't mean that every girl is gone. I know they are around town but where and when.
Why does it matter what TIME it is? It's not like cute girls pop up at certain times.

Its realy hard to become a DJ when somebody has no idea how to find girls. And before anybody mentions it, I'm looking for non bar/pup club locations. There has to be a way to meet girls during the day and evening.
DJing isn't all about girls..

But try libraries, join a club./sport, walk around parks etc. I mean c'mon, I would think MOST places would have girls around.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I am being impatient but I’m sick of just sitting at home or driving around for no reason. It’s no fun going to malls when they are empty. Actually cute girls do pop up at a certain times because I keep missing them. I’ve learned that the malls are basically empty most of the day and also around 8pm till closing time. I haven’t tried library’s or parks but I don’t want to go there, walk around for a half hour, see no girls get bored and go home. There just has to be certain times when the concentration is highest. I’ll look into clubs and sports.

I made this thread at 9:26 and its 5:06 now. I was hoping to get a good answer so I could know where to go today. But I didn’t so I spent the whole day in front of the computer.

I did find some places, in case anybody is interested. List is from how to meet women

School (continuing education, alternative education, night school)

Classes where there would likely be a high proportion of women:
Gourmet cookery
Foreign language instruction
Literature
Creative writing
Music and fine arts
Philosophy
Sewing, embroidery, weaving
Crafts instruction (pottery, silversmithing, stained glass)
Medical technology and nutrition
New Age / spirituality (astrology, tarot, I Ching)

Activities and hobbies

Reading clubs and literary circles
Poetry readings
Writers workshops
Discussion groups
Amateur entertainment nights (singing / playing instruments)
Cultural events
Museums
Concerts
Street fairs
Flea markets
Folk, square, and country dancing

Volunteer work & charity

Literacy programs
Homeless shelters
Soup kitchens
Nursing homes
Visiting the sick at local hospitals

Community organizations, meetings

Political organizations and activities
(Join your local Democratic or Republican club)

Block or neighborhood association
School board

Sports

Bowling
Tennis
Badminton
Volleyball
Softball
Skiing
Swimming
Bicycling
Sailing
Archery
Miniature golf

Gaming Clubs

Board Games
----- -----

Your local Scrabble [TM] club,
a great place to meet women and, incidentally, enjoy yourself.

Chess clubs are attracting an increasing number of women.

Bridge
If you can't play, learn...
A "fourth" for bridge is always in demand.

Backgammon

Hiking

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat as u dawg.... i guess the other guys are right tho..its not so much a set time..just the luck of being in the right place at the right time and then knowing how to handle it.. i wish finding chicks was as easy as going shopping..u hop in a store pick out what u want and make the purchase...i guess it somehow can be like that..but like most guys i hate "shopping" so too bad there wasn't a chick ebay or something :p well best of luck anyway and lemme know ur findings...
ciao

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went to an outdoor mall around 7pm and it was basically barren. So I left and went to the next mall, got there about 20 minutes later and it wasn’t much different.

I’m working on the first week of boot camp. And it is really hard. Girls just do not make eye contact with me. Most look at the ground and one girl even looked above me just to avoid my eyes. I was there for about 45 minutes and only one girl made eye contact and she even smiled, first time that’s ever happened.

From my observations the best way to find cute girls are the clerks in shops like Guess, the Limited, Abercrombie and Finch. But it’s kind of hard to walk up to those girls and just say hi. I just need something to say to them. Also at this point I don’t dare to walk into stores that sell only women’s stuff, I feel too out of place there.

I wish I knew where to go tomorrow. I don’t want to be on my computer the whole day, again. Thank God spring break is almost over. I can’t wait to be surrounded by cute girls again.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I had the exact problem today and I see a message about it, synchronicity!

Anyways, I've been trying to find places to meet women also, I live in NYC, there's a ton of women out there, but I'm still having a hard time. I also am looking for places where I don't have to pay money - there's no way in hell I'm throwing several hundred bucks for skiing lessons just meet checks. So malls, stores, cafes etc. are our best bet. So you need to have your game seriously ON! That's why I like David D., his stuff is 90% doing cold approaches. Other methods are way to messy for me. You need to make more attempts at CAs, but they're much more rewarding in the long-run.

As far as malls, the best time in my opinion are either Fri evenings or Sat/Sun afternoons.

best of luck,

kairos

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went to an outdoor mall around 7pm and it was basically barren. So I left and went to the next mall, got there about 20 minutes later and it wasn’t much different.

I’m working on the first week of boot camp. And it is really hard. Girls just do not make eye contact with me. Most look at the ground and one girl even looked above me just to avoid my eyes. I was there for about 45 minutes and only one girl made eye contact and she even smiled, first time that’s ever happened.

From my observations the best way to find cute girls are the clerks in shops like Guess, the Limited, Abercrombie and Finch. But it’s kind of hard to walk up to those girls and just say hi. I just need something to say to them. Also at this point I don’t dare to walk into stores that sell only women’s stuff, I feel too out of place there.

I wish I knew where to go tomorrow. I don’t want to be on my computer the whole day, again. Thank God spring break is almost over. I can’t wait to be surrounded by cute girls again.
don't be scared to walk up to a girl working in a shop, even if it's a women's only shop! I've walked in before and pretended that I needed to buy something for a girl friend of mine, or a sister, or mother, etc. It's the perfect way to start up a convo. You just need to dig down and do it, that's how i got started

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While thats good advice it's too advanced for me at this point. I can barely say Hi to girls or ask for the time. There's no way I can lie to one and say I'm shopping. Something in my head says that lieing to girls is wrong. Stupid I know. I'll have to put some thought into this.

What I realy need is to get over the fear of realy hot girls. When I'm around them my heart starts beating realy fast and my brain freezes.

Damn I've been at the begenning for far too long. And unfortunately looseing my virginity wasn't a real confidence booster either :( I'm still at square one.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man would be at the ballpark watching the Giants game.