Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the game plans?

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
People reference plans designed to help people get into game but I don’t see the plans anywhere.

Some start by saying hi to X chicks then you progress more after.

I’m half way through the BoP and intend to finish. Other than that? Tired of reading. Wanna have a journal on here in the not-too-distant future

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People reference plans designed to help people get into game but I don’t see the plans anywhere.

Some start by saying hi to X chicks then you progress more after.

I’m half way through the BoP and intend to finish. Other than that? Tired of reading. Wanna have a journal on here in the not-too-distant future
What are your goals?

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your goals?
My most broad goal is an LTR. I wanna do what Pook mentions—instead of letting girls stick around because of my job, etc., vetting girls who truly like me.

Other than that, I wanna shake the anxiety of 8.5’s and up which is a more initial focus.

Also I’m unsure what I want to do in a relationship but many girls are interested in me. I’d like to have a good relationship, but sometimes I wonder how it isn’t dull day to day.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most broad goal is an LTR. I wanna do what Pook mentions—instead of letting girls stick around because of my job, etc., vetting girls who truly like me.

Other than that, I wanna shake the anxiety of 8.5’s and up which is a more initial focus.

Also I’m unsure what I want to do in a relationship but many girls are interested in me. I’d like to have a good relationship, but sometimes I wonder how it isn’t dull day to day.
Well if you have many girls interested in you what’s the problem?

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you have many girls interested in you what’s the problem?
I'm not interested in any of them. They aren't girls I'm going out and meeting, either, they're just people I see regularly. I want girls I'm more attracted to (8.5+, which I haven't gotten through the anxiety around yet).

Are there any plans you know of? That's really what I'm lookin for.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not interested in any of them. They aren't girls I'm going out and meeting, either, they're just people I see regularly. I want girls I'm more attracted to (8.5+, which I haven't gotten through the anxiety around yet).

Are there any plans you know of? That's really what I'm lookin for.
I’ve only been with a few (2) 8’s in my life so maybe I’m not the best to advise you on that. I do think if you can regularly get lower tiered girls, the hotter ones will come

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good @CAPSLOCK BANDIT. Any one of those on paper... a PDF... something? Haha.

They have those out there. That's what I'm looking for.
Go the gym
Increase earning potential
Speak to any women you come across

You are speaking about game like you have some sort of idea on what it actually is and you don't... Game, is very simply, The Will to Power... If you are on a trajectory to have power, you will have game, period.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go the gym
Increase earning potential
Speak to any women you come across

You are speaking about game like you have some sort of idea on what it actually is and you don't... Game, is very simply, The Will to Power... If you are on a trajectory to have power, you will have game, period.
Seems like you don't know any plans like "do X type of approaches 5 times, then move on to Y type." Am I off there or no?

Last edited: