"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Where are the emotionally sane women?

DonCruez

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Belgium
Hi,

It's possible it's just me, but has anyone noticed the near absense of emotionally stabe single women in their mid-twenties? It seems almost all of them have Issues, with a capital I.

A lot of them can even get through my "red flag detector" during 2-3 dates before the masks fall off.

What gives? Is wallowing in self-pity a pandemic disease? Do they think men find it cute? Or do they think that being a recovered anorectia patient adds to their character?

*sigh*

PS sorry for the spelling, but English is my third language.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Dude, you've described about 99% of the female population of Western Europe.

Being a DJ can help to find the 1%, but it's not easy. You just need to keep looking and be realistic in what you term a 'red flag'.
 

DonCruez

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Belgium
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Dude, you've described about 99% of the female population of Western Europe.
Well, I'm not *that* bitter (yet?) :)

It just happened a couple of times in a row. I hope it's coincidence.

BTW, I think you can remove "female" from your sentence, the male population in not really in a better state at the moment, IMO.
 

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
433
Reaction score
0
Hey I feel much the same...the thing is (it's difficult) you have to accept reality and then work witrh it....I've accepted it, I'm just not sure how to still deal with these women. Not even sure it's worth it? I happen to not just want to **** em and walk away, and that limits my scope a great deal.

dunno what to say dude. I really don't
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top