Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are all the lay reports??

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeaaaah, let's get it on guys!

Number closed a girl last week, gonna try to meet up with her and BANG that puzzycat this or next week.

I'll write a follow up for y'all, regardless whether I succeed or not :up:

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my first actual LR just recently.. I'm hoping for more this upcoming semester with a more solid social circle, I've spent months recovering from a LTR learning what I need to do to change, and actually doing it. Could probably start a journal at some point, it'd do me some good and encourage me to get out.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill get to it when I have time.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAY REPORT

Girl I haven't seen in years suddenly adds me on facebook.

Me: Hey, long time no see :)
Her: Yeah! I now live at **** and I'm a high school teacher and my village is so nice BLAH BLAH WALL OF TEXT
Me: Cool, that's not far from my city. Hit me up if you're coming to the city soon!
Her: Dunno... maybe we can meet out here, the scenery is so beautiful! We could go hiking or maybe just look at some old photos! WALL OF TEXT&LOTS OF SMILES I'm free this Saturday or Sunday.

I took the hint, drove out there and got laid.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a real lay report because I didn't have to do anything. From the beginning I was ABSOLUTELY SURE I would get laid. You know about the self-fulfilling prophecies...

The only things I did consciously:
- Did NOT choose Sunday but Saturday (so I could stay overnight)
- First escalation: taking her hand in mine while at some cafe (to leave no doubt where this is going)
- Standing on the balcony, it's cold, so put my arm around her. She starts talking about something, and I shut her up with a kiss
- Oh, and I packed condoms (several).

**** now I'm getting horny again... have to stop :)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Lay Report

I turn on my computer

I go to www.p0rnhub.com

I look down at my left arm

I'm surprised to see connected to it a strange looking vag1na with five fingers

I get Laid

:(

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to post reports on here of all types.... Barely anyone ever responded to them, and I felt like a lot of guys see them as you bragging instead of teaching...

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a hummer in front of Starbucks this morning after a meet n greet. Plans for a visit next week

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LR's are useful. Our final goal is not getting a phone number or a date. The reason we're here is to get laid (or a relationship that involves getting laid). Some actions/methods will lead to a phone number or a date, but they won't lead to sex.

There's no need to get into details of the fvcking, but it's important to show what actions led to it.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
LR's are useful. Our final goal is not getting a phone number or a date. The reason we're here is to get laid (or a relationship that involves getting laid). Some actions/methods will lead to a phone number or a date, but they won't lead to sex.

There's no need to get into details of the fvcking, but it's important to show what actions led to it.
Correct. I talked about the ultimate goal before; everything else is irrelevant. And as someone else mentioned, there's really no point to get graphic about the sex itself as we can figure out where to go from there. It's the leading-up-to-sex part that's important.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, the number close I posted about a few weeks ago hasn't led to anything. Bytch showed lots of interest through texting, so I tried to hook up with her but she would repeatedly steer conversation away from the topic when I tried. Went no contact for a while, then tried again. Same story, lots of positive signs from her side but she won't co-operate. So I went no contact again, only this time it's forever :cool:

I got a few other prospects lined up, though...just a matter of time before one ends up with my d!ck inside her.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
lmao i've been going through a bit of a dry spell lately myself.. haven't banged any new pvssy in almost two months but if you guys want to hear about me smashing the same 5 girls as in my last field reports well then i got lots of those
Well chop chop, we need something interesting to read.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You'll get one when I find a bytch who doesn't flake between getting the number and the first date
And you'll find one of those when other people stop c0ckblocking me, lol.

For fvck sake, guys... I got c0ckblocked on three nights out in two weeks time. One time by some dude who was trying to hit on the same girl, the other two times the chick's girlfriends interfered.

Very frustrating, especially the girlfriends... Chick is totally into me, we start dancing, grab each other, start grinding etc. Then her girlfriend just pulls her away from me and starts dancing with her... Later on, when the girlfriend has backed off, the chick comes to me again, starts rubbing against me etc. And AGAIN, the girlfriend pulls her away.

If I don't have a good response to this bullsh!t next time it happens, I am seriously gonna smash the girfriend's face in :box: No, make that BOTH girl's faces! The girlfriend for c0ckblocking me and the target-girl for having the arrogance of wasting my time.

So what's the best solution for those situations again, guys? Mind you, I am looking for somethign that works FAST. I ain't got time to chat up all her girfriends and turn the approach into some lengthy process. That's not the way I work these days, when I go out. I don't even chat up my target, lol. I just look at her, establish a sexual mood between her and me through body language, do some push and pull through moving closer and then moving away while looking her deep in the eye, then start dancing and go for the kill.

It's just the mood I'm in, these days. I'm kinda tired of women and the game. I don't want to invest any energy in them or make a serious effort to game them. They're not worth the energy, that's just how I feel at the moment. Fvck all those social conventions you have to work through before you can stick your d!ck in her... Having conversations, getting to know her, what she does for a living, what her hobbies are etc. I couldn't care less! Fvck you, fvck your personality, fvck your life, fvck it all. I don't give a rat's ass about any of it, NOW DO YOU WANNA FVCK OR WHAT?! Even the 'situational opener' kind of conversations feel like too much of an effort to me...all the blah blah blah, I'm tired of it, don't have the energy to put that effort in.

I just present myself physically, try to impress her with my looks, use body language to communicate to her that I find her physically attractive. If she responds positively, I just escalate physically, start feeling her up, eventually kiss her. After that, perhaps get out of there and have s3x, or set up a meet at another time, so we can have s3x then...

If the girl doesn't respond positively, she can get lost. If she holds back and wants to talk some first, I might make a small effort but try to get back to the physical game ASAP. If she keeps holding back, she can get lost also...

So needless to say, I am not really willing to put much effort into dealing with her c0ckblocking girlfriends. These last two occasions, I just gave up on the girl. Bye, I'll go do something else, have fun with my buddies or dance on my own or whatever...I just can't be arsed to put anymore effort into her and the process of gaming her. This one girl was actually barely goodlooking enough for my taste, and I'm supposed to go through all that trouble just to grind on her ass, not even knowing if there will even be s3x eventually? You gotta be kidding me, haha!! Go find some chump with low enough self esteem to invest his energy into this bullsh!t...

By the way, this is just a phase I'm going through at the moment, guys. I know I should just have fun and not take things too seriously and blah blah blah, just play the game, put some more effort into it and reap the rewards. The game isn't that hard, I have enough experience with it. It's just that I'm still on the rebound from my last relationship and going through the "they're all fvckin cvnts who don't deserve my attention" phase. So no need to advice me on that etc. I just have to go through this phase for now.

Anyway, if you guys got any advice on how to deal with c0ckblocking girlfriends QUICKLY and DECISIVELY, I'd very much like to hear it. I was thinking it might be worth giving the following a try: "I'd better leave you alone now, coz one of your girlfriends seems to be very jaleous of the fact that you are having a good time with me and I don't want to put you in a situation where you have to choose between her and me. Have a fun evening!" (of course not saying this in a disappointed way, but instead saying it with a smile, in a way like I really couldn't care less about losing her.) Then just go standing with my friends and totally ignore her (but of course staying within range for her to come over to me and 'win me back').

It kinda fits my attitude. It's just one sentence I have to speak to her and it asks for a clear decision from her...to either give in to the social pressure of her girlfriend or say fvck that and be with me. Nothing in between, no lenghty social procedures that have to be played out between her, her girlfriends and me. Just be in or out.