Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where Am I with this chick?

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the Story

Went on two dates with this girl, first date went well overall
tried to kiss close but she pulled back. We have a lot in common. Second date was confident with interacting but didn't go for kiss close. Dates were like two months ago.

Ive asked her out some more times over email but has flaked on me repeatedly with some excuses. We email each other about once a week.

I kept of my approaches and dating, I would next her but she kinda fly, cause she is like me right hahahaha

So what should i do, indirect ultimatums over email?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she already nexted you, no need to give her indirect ultimatums over email, she wont respond anyway. time for you to find another target.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are nowhere with her bro. This chick is not interested, you should have went for a kiss close at the very least (you said you didnt' go for it the second date), maybe even an f-close.

A lot of times chicks will straight up disqualify a guy if he doesn't make physical advances on her. I knwo I know, it's ironic right? They tell you to be nice and respectful, so you try to be all nice and different by "not" going for it lol. And then you wonder how come she doesn't feel the same. Always advance bro!

They really want you to fvck the sh*t outta them!! lol, keep thinking of it that way and you'll be much more successful in the future, every girl you date, wants YOU to FvCK her BRAINS OUT!! Yes, even that realllllllllyyyy nice girl who just seems like a little angel!! Even her, she wants you to pound her reallly hard!! :yes:

This girl is not interested in you anymore. Best bet is to just forget about her and move on, if you INSIST, dont' contact her for a few months and then holler at her again. She might be seeing someone now who's actually railing her, but it might fall apart in a few months and she might be more receptive. But DO NOT keep askign her every week like this, lol, just stash her nubmer/e-mail in "contact in november" file :)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:
Here is the Story

Went on two dates with this girl, first date went well overall
tried to kiss close but she pulled back. We have a lot in common. Second date was confident with interacting but didn't go for kiss close. Dates were like two months ago.

Ive asked her out some more times over email but has flaked on me repeatedly with some excuses. We email each other about once a week.

I kept of my approaches and dating, I would next her but she kinda fly, cause she is like me right hahahaha

So what should i do, indirect ultimatums over email?

I see this a lot, guys saying the date went well, but then puzzled why the girl won't agree to dates, or even call you back.

If a girl pulls back from your kiss close attempt, its not always indicative that the she's not into you, but that's never a good sign.

The fact that you didn't even attempt to kiss close on the 2nd date, shows that you were likely afraid to be rejected again. This also makes you appear more like a friend seeing as you two are not a crossing the physical barrier.

This was 2 months ago and you are still talking to her once a week? Why? Your only giving her an ego boost and making yourself look like a desperate sucker since she hasn't given you anything, yet you keep chasing.

Get rid of her.

PIMP

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ What he said. I use the kiss-close to gauge interest more than anything. If she backs away, she's saying with her actions: "Not interested. " To which I say, "kthxbai" and walk away. It's a waste of time pursuing a bird that doesn't fancy you. On to bigger and better things!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your in the National Reserves Bro...lmao AKA u got nexted...... if i can have s.ex with a girl in 10 minutes and not know her name then you should have atleast been able to kiss her if she wasn't BSN.....you have to understand

1.when a women wants you....sex will happen....regardless if the world was coming to an end....s.ex wiLL happen

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Rez,

This girl has no use for you. She's probably only texting you to amuse herself. I wouldn't even be surprised if she's making fun of your attempts to "stay in contact" with her when she talks about you to her girlfriends.

Stop being her court jester.

You were put on this earth to be a man of substance---someone to be respected, a force to be "reckoned with"-----so ACT LIKE YOU KNOW THIS.

Go out and find you a chick who'd rather laugh "with you" than "at you".

That way, hopefully, next time you post you'll be telling all the guys here about how some girl is bugging YOU because she's wondering where SHE stands with YOU.

You, understand what I'm saying to you?

Now THAT'S a quality problem to have, soldier.

Much RESPECT to you.

VU

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok cool, if she emails me i'll just ignore her.

Yah it's true I should have kept escalating with the second date. I am much more confident now with the kiss test and close.

Time is precious their is no point in wasting anymore of my thoughts if she is not responding in the right way. It's true if a girl wants to get with you, she will find a way.

Forget the reserves, I'm a front line dude

peace

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect what ya'll said, And I put it into action, stop the emailing her. So after a couple days she comes and sees me at work(wearing some stuff i told her i like). I was going to straight up ignore her but i didn't have the heart too.

So I think nothing of it, as far as I'm concerned she is forgotten.

so yesterday she emails me

"I have not heard from you in a long time"

so what's the deal ignore it?

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:
I respect what ya'll said, And I put it into action, stop the emailing her. So after a couple days she comes and sees me at work(wearing some stuff i told her i like). I was going to straight up ignore her but i didn't have the heart too.

So I think nothing of it, as far as I'm concerned she is forgotten.

so yesterday she emails me

"I have not heard from you in a long time"

so what's the deal ignore it?
High Resurrection, to preserve your self-respect---or whatever's left of it--- the reasonable option is to move on. She blew her chance with you. She shows signs of disturbance for your absence of communication, so display your indifference; cause her to feel uneasy. To her email, simply reply "oh", keep it moving.

Last edited:

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so I seen that girl again, yall told me to next her.
I seen her out on the street and invited her out to my martial arts class which I was going to anyways, I figured I want the class to grow and a chance to make other girls compete for my attention. So she stayed and watched me work out for and hour then Left. It got the attention of the other girls.

When we first got inside and were alone,
She acted like she wanted to be kissed then turn away when I went for it.

I respect y'all opinion but David Deanglo persistence is ok as long as not desperate and have other options. He says to keep them on your radar. I just finish reading an article saying the nexting all the time is not a mark of a true DJ. A DJ goes after what her wants and doesn't worry about failing.

I swear she was next until she just appeared in front of my class. What am i supposed to do not try to get her.

So what I'm asking is this one of those cases where persistence may pay off or not.