Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whenever women play hard to get...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of this picture. 5 chicks would would be hard to get or out of reach for most chumps, but readily making themselves available ( all at once) for a baller. Its a question I always ask of myself ; would a chick give me the same excuse to flake as Tom brady/brad pitt/Tyler Senguin? If I say yes, than maybe its okay. If not, time to move on and time to get better.

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/files/2011/06/cid_tie_8CDFF08031771AE_2398_9A454-478x640.jpg

Not that we didn't know it, but women would rather share a winner than go after losers with no options. Be the winner!

P.S The stanley cup is a ***** magnet.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but can Seguin get anyone that isn't possessed? Do you see those eyes!?!?

But seriously, I see your point here, just not sure I really see it working. I mean, when you are dealing with someone famous, especially an athlete, you can't compare it to normal game. Girls who know nothing about the guy will find an excuse to go out of their way to see some famous athlete. That will NEVER happen with me, you, or any other normal guy. And why should it?

The deeper meaning, I do agree with. You can only go along with so much before you start coming off as the loser with no options. Fully support that thinking. Probably also best to err on the side of walking away too soon, than too late.

And the Stanley Cup sure is a huge ***** magnet! Last summer in Chicago, the Blackhawks took that thing EVERYWHERE. I never knew there were that many women in this city. You couldn't even walk, because these girls were flocking to the cup/players/coaches. Sure was fun being around though...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no doubt this is a huge exaggeration of what the effect can be, but to a normal person like myself, I look at it like this: rather than get angry at women for not responding to me, what can I do so that I can emulate this effect, if not to a small degree. It goes along the basic premise of improving ones self - something promoted by most successful people who post here. I figure a reminder can't hurt anyone ;)

Last week on Wednesday during the cup final game, I was out at the pub with friends. One of the chicks who came out bought a friend who was into me, so I was also laying pipe for later. I also happened to bump into another chick im trying to get. at one point when the game was almost over, I was the center of attention for two chicks ( and was coping feels on both because I was a little tipsy and high on a stanley cup victory). Case and point? I had women qualifying to me to to a lesser extent.

Your a chicago fan, you might appreciate this. One of my boys knows a smokeshow that hooked up with pat kane. after hooking up, she asks for cab fare home. He says he doesn't pay cab fare becasue ' i'm the number one rookie'. She paid for her own cab!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I see what you mean. It is for sure a good reminder. The example of your night helped me understand a little better. Nice job on that, by the way.

LMAO Kaner!!! I don't doubt that for a second! He beats up cabbies that don't give him his change, did she really think he would pay for hers? hahaha

The night of the celebration parade last year Sharp, Keith, Toews, Brouwer, Versteeg, and some coaches came to a bar with the cup. One of my friends got a picture hugging a toothless Keith holding up the cup, a picture hugging Toews and Sharp, a champagne shower from Brouwer, and Versteeg invited her into his limo but she turned him down. Yet, I couldn't get a freakin picture with the cup. B!tches.. haha