“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

When you're gonna be on a long hiatus?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Hi guys, just a quick question! I'm gonna be working hard to boost my SMV higher this summer but since school is out in 3 days I'd like to know something about Game.

So I was at a small party(I was part of the hired musical entertainment) the other day and I thought the photographer was cute. I approach her and make some small talk. The conversation went pretty well, she kept it going even when there were lulls in the convo so that's a good sign. Turns out she's a student at my University. We traded party/drunk stories, yadda yadda yadda.

But the thing is, it's summer. School's out. Normally, I would just text 95% logistics and see if she's receptive to going out on a date.
Then just get her out from there.

But the thing is I'm out of time. I'm not about to ask a student out during finals week(mine ended early.) So it'll be a good 3 months before school is back in session.

So in general, how do I handle a situation like this?

Additionally, I have a couple fvck buddies in my college town. Once again, 95% of my texting is logistics. So what do I do when I can't be in my college town in person to fvck them for 3 months?

I was wondering if you guys had any advice for me to deal with these situations.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Text statements every now and then. Once every one to two weeks. Maybe call them once or twice over the summer. Don't really pay it any mind tbh it's not like you're going to smash them over the summer so imo they're not worth any real effort. If your SMV is improved, they'll be easily be ready to pick things back up when you get back.

I'd forget about all of them and find new women to talk to that could entertain me in person.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Text statements every now and then. Once every one to two weeks. Maybe call them once or twice over the summer. Don't really pay it any mind tbh it's not like you're going to smash them over the summer so imo they're not worth any real effort. If your SMV is improved, they'll be easily be ready to pick things back up when you get back.

I'd forget about all of them and find new women to talk to that could entertain me in person.
Very good points. I like the idea of sending statements every now and again but I don't wanna give them too much nonsexual attention.
 
Top