Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your girlfriend breaks up with you

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The First thing you need to realize that it's over

The more you beg, plead, cry, try to reason with her, change her mind, won't help you out any.

She broke up with you.....which means that SHE wanted to GET RID of YOU!!

So, why the hell do you thnk that she wants to get back together with you?

She doesn't.....that's why SHE broke up with YOU....that's what you need to understand and realize that she doesn't want you back....she did it or a reason!!

Her feelings have changed for whatever reason.....she won't treat you the same as she did before.....the love is gone and she doesn't "feel it" anymore.

so why would you want to hang on to a chick who will treat you like crap just to keep her?.....that doesn't make any sense to me.

The more you call her she will get annoyed with you....the more you beg and plead she will think less of you

Most likely there is another guy ready to bang her if she hasn't banged him already.....her feelings for the other guy is strong.....she has no more for you....so why do you think you will get her back?

Instead of wasting your time on a chick who doesn't give a sh!t about you....find another chick who will treat you right....it is easier to gain attracton in a new chick that you just met rather than a girlfriend who knows you and doesn't like you anymore.

Once you start banging new chicks and meeting new women.....the girl you thought was so great that you felt you "needed" won't even matter anymore

Don't let chicks treat you like sh!t.....once they treat you like sh!t....get rid of them....the more you allow them to treat you that way......the more they will behave that way....some guys just put up with it....that is wrong!!

Remove them from your life.....don't call or text....don't answer or return their's....there is no reason to be in any contact with them....why? because they got rid of you.....if they thought you were so great in the first place, they wouldn't have dumped you!!

Don't dig back into the recycle bin for ex's and old chicks you dated

There are plenty of other chicks that you can meet and have sex with

When you think about it....the chick that dumped you wasn't that special anyway.....women can be replaced.....your happiness and your self-respect should be number one....no need to sacrifice that on a chick who doesn't give a sh!t about you

Relationships are temporary anyway....get as much as you can out of them....then move on to the next

Don't waste your time on a chick who thinks less of you....you are wasting your time because you will be miserable when she gets rid of you later.

Realize it's over....and then get something better

highaltitudebc

Reaction score
I totally agree with what you said.My problem is that in the town i live there are very few women available. 10 guys to 1 girl ratio.:up:

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been saying this for weeks to an idiot of a friend that won't stop crying over an ex. If I hear 'how could she do this to me' I'm gonna pïss on him in his sleep

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to chop them up, throw them in plastic bags, and dispose of them, but I learned here that this shows I care too much.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Slut, you think I won't choke no *****
'til the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?!
These mother****ers are thinking I'm playing
Thinking I'm saying the **** cause I'm thinking it just to be saying it
Put your hands down *****, I ain't gonna shoot you
I'ma pull YOU to this bullet, and put it through you
(AH!) Shut up slut, you're causing too much chaos
Just bend over and take it like a slut, OK Ma?
"Oh, now he's raping his own mother, abusing a *****,
snorting coke, and we gave him the Rolling Stone cover?"
You god damn right *****, and now it's too late
I'm triple platinum and tragedies happen in two states
I invented violence, you vile venomous volatile *****es
vain Vicadin, vrinnn Vrinnn, VRINNN! [*chainsaw revs up*]
Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all
dangling from his neck, while his head barely hangs on
Blood, guts, guns, cuts
Knives, lives, wives, nuns, sluts

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

Its funny cause the minute a girl i start hooking up with disrespects me i ghost and they never hear from me again... Except the first chick i fell for. She always comes back after a period of time and i always get afc for her. Well have a week long fling then something will happen. Every time. Cant shake her.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good post OP.

Remember guys, when the girl dumps you, it means that instead of Pull/Push, you went Pull/Pull (and now someone else is going Push/Push).