“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When your gal says "I need some time to myself", is she really saying that she is looking to do a branch-swing upgrade?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
That depends on a lot of factors. If you are spending every waking moment together (nothing that I would allow to happen anymore), I would be the first to say this. Just some time to decompress, process your thoughts, scratch, or whatever else you want to do. Everyone needs space. If your girl says this, you are probably smothering her. As it has been said on here countless times, "give her the gift of missing you" and do what you want with your time.
 
Top