Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your friends compliment your women in your life....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel like your friends and colleagues, who have known you for 5 years plus, have a good perspective on women who are a good match for you?

Do you take their unsolicited opinions about your dates, plates, and girlfriends at face value?

Or do you think people will be unnecessarily positive in their reviews in order to preserve your dignity?

Have you ever had someone who gave a negative feedback who you later discovered was right?

FWIW this is purely speculative and for discussion purposes...follow up with your experiences

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't base your opinion of a woman on another person's views. Most guys are simps, and most female friends have no real inkling when it comes to a healthy relationship from a guy's perspective. The only real opinion that matters is yours, and you should always judge a woman by her actions towards you.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't listen when you give them negative advice on a woman, they'll just stop talking to you, so that is usually useless even though they may eventually discover that you're right.

And most people won't tell you if they don't like someone based on the prior.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever tried to talk a friend out of chasing tail? Do you expect that same friend to give optimal advice of any kind about women? lol

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they criticize without offering an alternative, then they are more attacking you than critiquing in my opinion.

Every single time one of my friends has told me that girl was no good for me, it was because he personally knew of her doing some Creepy sex **** but couldn't tell me at that time, honestly it's such a small world

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nine years ago I had a female friend. She would always tell me about her sister, putting her sister in a negative light.

One day I met my friend’s sister at a party. I decided to give her a hard time for all the things she did to my friend. But instead of avenging her, I inadvertently negged the sister big time.

Today I do not have a female friend, I have a sister-in-law.

Friend’s opinions are useful to a point. Be careful of female opinions, women always put themselves in the best light.

But opinions like “I know her and she is not batsh*t crazy” are the most useful opinions. Use opinions to help you vet.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel like your friends and colleagues, who have known you for 5 years plus, have a good perspective on women who are a good match for you?

Do you take their unsolicited opinions about your dates, plates, and girlfriends at face value?

Or do you think people will be unnecessarily positive in their reviews in order to preserve your dignity?

Have you ever had someone who gave a negative feedback who you later discovered was right?

FWIW this is purely speculative and for discussion purposes...follow up with your experiences
Not sure why your girl and buddies are in the same place and time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've got two male friends that give me props for the girl I have now. She is very solid by female standards. Both of them are good at analyzing people and know me well. They wouldn't blow smoke up my azz.

To your face most people are positive and won't tell you the truth.

Never under estimate the thoughts of your family(if you are close and functional) and close friends regarding relationships. They know you well and aren't under the influence from hormones that skew your thinking.

The people you want to listen to are the ones who are good at figuring people out.