"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

When your best buddy is a very attractive guy

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AMF

One more thing.

I just found out my chick and my buddy once made out, before i knew them.

Damn.

Any confidence I get will just be shot down.
And remember,
you were just TOLD that they only made out. Im willing to bet, dollars to donuts, that more than that happened. Guarantee. Your just not gonna hear about it. Were there is smoke, my friend, there is always fire. Trust me. Some secrets your never gonna know about. The only thing you can do is use common sense. If I could give you any advise, I would tell you its a MUST to be on your own. TRUST me on this. i guarantee one day your gonna wish you had.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
As an average-looking guy, I know I'm the underdog when I hang out with my better-looking friends. But there is a way you can use this position to your advantage. If the girls are fixated on the studs, it makes you more relaxed because there is no pressure to live up to any standards. Trust me, don't ever drop your friends because they are better looking. It can actually work to your own benefit.
 
Top