Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your b!tch is being a Beatch!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know how chicks can act like childish little spoiled brats at times. Some more than others. I've yet to find one that doesn't.
Even the coolest chicks I know have their moments.

Anyways the other night a chick I've been seeing was being a bigtime beatch and it got me thinking that there should be a thread with real life examples of how to deal with these situations. Sure we can all say don't put up with disrespect or
b!tchiness from chicks but lets hear some creative examples.

Here's mine,

The other night my chick and I went bowling of all things with another couple. After the first 4 frames it was obvious my girl sucked at bowling. She couldn't keep it out of the gutter for the life of her.

She started getting frustrated and basically gave up with out even trying. I tried helping her and showing her how to bowl the ball but she just wouldn't put any effort into learning. Then she got into her b!tchy little brat routine.

"I hate this stupid game!"
"This game is soooo stupid!"
"I've never had troubles with any other sport before!"
"I'm not having any fun at all!"
"I want to go home."
"I want to go home right now!"
"I'm not playing anymore!"

She was pretty much ruining the game for the rest of us so I turned to her and with a shYtty look on my face told her to "Knock it off!"

She started to freak and I calmly told her that if she would put a little effort in she might do better. She wouldn't listen so I then added that she's acting very lame and ruining everyones fun. Like who the hell really cares how good they are at bowling?

She wouldn't stop pouting so I basically decided to ignore her. A couple frames later I had an idea.

I saw one of those vending machines that you can get small little teddy bears and dolls from. I went over and bought one and brought it back for her.

It was priceless. At first she figured I was being sweet and did it to cheer her up. Then I told her if she was going to act like a baby, I'd treat her like one.

She didn't say much for a little while but eventually came around. Once she started to focus she actually wasn't bad at bowling and ended up having fun.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster...you are a very tolerant man.

The FIRST TIME she'd have whined about not having fun, I'd have called the little cry-baby a taxi and sent her pouting ass home. :rolleyes:

I mean it's BOWLING! Not brain surgery! So she threw a few gutter balls...(I'm famous for mine!) So what? Unless it was a competition, there was no big deal. You were just there to have fun. If she was so bad, why didn't she just say "I'll sit the next few out." Or keep score for the rest of you. :::Sigh::: I hate whiners!:cool:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops!:rolleyes:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flag alert!

I've boweled with gals a lot of times and the good ones just laugh at gutter balls. This one gal said, "You're kicking my ass (and she had a nice a$$), so I gave it a friendly tap with my foot. She got pretty embarrassed, though it was a decent ice-breaker.

See the difference? She had fun, even at my flirtations.

If your woman is going to get this worked up about bowling, what will happen when some real life issues come up?

I sense a next down the road. Probably not worth it to be honest.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was pretty major, and it almost convinced me to call off the wedding. Almost.

My wife (fiance at the time) had given people's addresses to the one who was sending out invitations for the bridal shower. Now, this is something that I didn't think I'd get involved with.

Now, my dad was being a total a55hole about the wedding. His only friend is his sister, my Aunt Mary. My fiance was worried about what my Aunt Mary was thinking about the whole situation. I told her not to worry, that she was probably for us getting married.

Everyone was getting their invitations for the bridal shower. Rumors got around and my Aunt Mary was wondering where her invitation was. I asked my fiance about it, and she said that since my Aunt Mary hadn't RSVPed for the wedding, she hadn't been sent an invitation. I thought it was kinda weird, but whatever.

The next day, my fiance mentioned something about her friend Shirley being sent an invitation. Suddenly, I caught onto something. Shirley hadn't RSVPed for the wedding either, but she got an invitation. I immediately gave her **** for lying to me, my mother, and my cousin about the invitation. She tried defending herself, but it wasn't working. She wasn't getting out of this one.

She was pissed off to the point where she was talking through her teeth. Normally, I'd get flashbacks of my physically abusive mother doing this and hitting me, but I seem to have conquered that problem with all my self-improvement. My fiance didn't scare me. I told her that there was NO WAY IN HELL that I would put up with lying. She knew I wasn't bull****ting since I made it very clear at the beginning of our relationship that I wouldn't put up with any ****.

Anyway, she started getting all pouty about how I hurt her feelings and whatnot, and expected me to apologize! Needless to say, I didn't apologize. I only apologize when I'm incredibly in the wrong and I know it, or when I'm clumsy (ie. elbowing her in the eye)

Anyway, she ended up phoning my Aunt Mary, apologizing for her not getting an invitation, and invited her personally to the shower.

Nothing of this sort has happened since.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is how she acts when you're bowling, what the hell is she gonna do down the road if you settle down with her?

"I hate this house, the pool is too small"
"I hate this stupid Lexus"
"I never had any problems with my previous husbands"

I see either suicide, anti-depressants or a new girlfriend in your future (hopefully the latter)

This one was pretty major, and it almost convinced me to call off the wedding. Almost.
Planning a wedding is probably the most stressful thing anybody will ever go through. It's enough to make the strongest of us bend under the pressure, and turn the most easy going folks into nazi b1tches from hell. Cutting your fiance some slack (and realizing her behavior was the exception and not the rule) was completely understandable.

But putting up with the complaining about petty crap day after day? Suddenly a lifetime of masturbation doesn't look so bad...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's pretty simple, if she acts like a spoiled brat, treat her like one. i mean like a 6 year old. i've always found that throwing in a key word like "princess" (or whatever will annoy the hell out of her) does the trick, especially if it's in front of other people.

basically, spank her emotionally.

Reaction score
lol slickster, you're the DJ I inspire to be one day. I can imagine my AFC friends going "Hey Natural, my girfriend isn't having any fun so we're going to go home". (I can just hear that whip cracking).

Handled like a true DJ :) Don't take crap from whinging women. It amazes me how much cr@p I put up with in my AFC days.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, great job, love to hear it.

BOy, in my AFC days I would have left and taken her home... what a chump I was..

Never again!

Dietzcoi

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly since I started coming here there have been two girls that have become bratty like this,

to one I said: "every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you!!!"

The other I simply walked away from, told her she could call when she was done being a baby.

The first girl was a complete b1tch, we stayed on as friends, out of necessity for a while, while we never even really got serious whenever we are near each other it has the feel of a really bad breakup. Thank the lord I escaped that one.

The second girl never was a b!tch again for the 2 years we dated.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster

"I want to go home."
"why, did you break a nail or something"
ignore her
"that's because you actually need cordination with this one"
ignore her
"bye"
ignore her
"thank god"

Reaction score
We all know how chicks can act like childish little spoiled brats at times. Some more than others. I've yet to find one that doesn't.
Even the coolest chicks I know have their moments.

Anyways the other night a chick I've been seeing was being a bigtime beatch and it got me thinking that there should be a thread with real life examples of how to deal with these situations. Sure we can all say don't put up with disrespect or
b!tchiness from chicks but lets hear some creative examples.

Here's mine,

The other night my chick and I went bowling of all things with another couple. After the first 4 frames it was obvious my girl sucked at bowling. She couldn't keep it out of the gutter for the life of her.

She started getting frustrated and basically gave up with out even trying. I tried helping her and showing her how to bowl the ball but she just wouldn't put any effort into learning. Then she got into her b!tchy little brat routine.

"I want to go home."

She was pretty much ruining the game for the rest of us so I turned to her and with a shYtty look on my face told her to "Knock it off!"

She started to freak and I calmly told her that if she would put a little effort in she might do better. She wouldn't listen so I then added that she's acting very lame and ruining everyones fun. Like who the hell really cares how good they are at bowling?

She wouldn't stop pouting so I basically decided to ignore her. A couple frames later I had an idea.

I saw one of those vending machines that you can get small little teddy bears and dolls from. I went over and bought one and brought it back for her.

It was priceless. At first she figured I was being sweet and did it to cheer her up. Then I told her if she was going to act like a baby, I'd treat her like one.

She didn't say much for a little while but eventually came around. Once she started to focus she actually wasn't bad at bowling and ended up having fun.
Pimpin....you handled it better than I could of. I woulda had to kick her ass to the curb real fast. Lesson learned here Slick..thanks

Reaction score
this is from the pimps network a guy named paradise. He lives in england and is a self proclaimed mack.

Thanks Zenmack. We don't differ too much actually in a general way.

Just to add my take to the subect for the rest of the forum I have the following advice on Rewarding Behaviour:

Remember I called it Rewarding Behaviour, not Punishing bad Behaviour, because the emphasis is on what's done right. You want to allow her to make you become an overwhelming source of happiness to her by her acting right. Don't get caught up in negative behaviour with her, make any checking breif, about ONE issue and immedeate. Resolve it. Then move on. Don't keep bringing it up. If she ****s up again, check that new ****up like airport baggage. If you become a source or regualr repetetive negativity it wastes your time and takes away a unique edge you have over any other relationship she's ever had or likley to have...

Never punish a learner. If she doesn't know the Contract, bite your tongue and check yourself and COMMUNICATE with her. A lot of people check and Fire in the wrong circumstance. They expect things, like she's a mind-reader. They really need to check their own Packaging.

If she KNOWS damn well, then you can give her no reciprocation, leave her for a minute on time out! But don't do it malicously, just direct your attention away from her casually. Intimacy gets withdrawn ect ect. It could escalate rapidly to Firing if she wants. But that's pretty rare if you handle business properly from day one.

Reward APPROXIMATELY correct things! Don't punish well-meant mistakes. Remember the Goddess in Trick Baby, how she checked him on the low-level hotel he had got. But she still Rewarded him for moving in the right direction, he had paid for the room and gone to some effort for her. So she encouraged him to go upscale the next time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Before you try to improve that Behaviour (change the level of effort needed for example in what she does for you or how much she spends), put the current Rewarded level on variable, roulette wheel style, and only Reward strongly and consistently the higher level you want.

The sooner you Reward the better, two ways: either during or immedeatley after the Behaviour. A Reward is ANYTHING YOU CAN DREAM UP that will increase the likleyhood of that behaviour being repeated. Remember what you may think is a Reward she might not think of as a Reward. Think from her perspective.
Generally always use the minimum Reward possible.

Iceberg said the Pimp game to him was kick, kiss, kick, kiss, kick kiss. Mine's wait, kiss, wait, kiss, wait, kiss. If they don't act approximatley right nothing happens, patience is my best friend. The beautiful thing is they will always do something to warrant a Reward, and then that increases the likleyhood of them doing it again and improving on it.

You can find a copy of his book: Space Aged Pimping at:

amazon.com.uk

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried helping her and showing her how to bowl the ball but she just wouldn't put any effort into learning.
There's your mistake. Why bother. If she didn't want to bowl why try to force the issue? Get her a beer (or soda as appropriate) and let her watch.

Something men tend to forget is that ... women don't always want you trying to sovle our problems or trying to teach us things.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: When your b!tch is being a Beatch!

Originally posted by Eileen
There's your mistake. Why bother. If she didn't want to bowl why try to force the issue? Get her a beer (or soda as appropriate) and let her watch.

Something men tend to forget is that ... women don't always want you trying to sovle our problems or trying to teach us things.
That's not the point. Here's the material right before the part you conveniently excerpted:

She started getting frustrated and basically gave up without even trying.
Based on such information, Slickster's instincts were right on in terms of describing her behavior as childish.

First, he and his girlfriend went bowling with another couple. If his girlfriend didn't want to go bowling, or knew she was lousy at it and would have a terrible time, she should have told him she wasn't interested in bowling, and then suggested another activity that she would enjoy. Instead, she agreed to go bowling, and therefore was obligated to do whatever it took not to embarrass herself or Slickster in front of the other couple. Second, after becoming frustrated, his girlfriend gave up trying to bowl. By giving up, she broke her obligation. Such failure was further exacerbated by her temper tantrum.

Slickster made the right decision in how he treated her -- like a parent treats a child. She was wrong.

Last edited:

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: When your b!tch is being a Beatch!

Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Instead, she agreed to go bowling, and therefore was obligated to do whatever it took not to embarrass herself or Slickster in front of the other couple. Second, after becoming frustrated, his girlfriend gave up trying to bowl. By giving up, she broke her obligation.
Oh my god, she gave up on bowling?!? How could she? Doesn't she know that everyone must bowl or the sky will fall!

What? Since when is anyone obligated to continue doing something they aren't enjoying? Especially something as trivial as bowling. Why should it embarrass either of them if she decides bowling is not for her and she wishes to sit out. Being embarrased by her not wanting to bowl is as immature as her actions.

I agree her behaviour was childish, but the simple thing to have done would have been to have said "you don't have to bowl. You can sit and watch while the rest of us do." Or perhaps to have asked her what she wanted to do. Asking doesn't mean you have to do it but compromises can be reached that way.

Sample conversation:

Her "I don't want to bowl anymore."
Him "What would you like to do?"
Her "I want to leave."
Him "Well, we are here with friends, can you watch while the three of us bowl a couple more games then perhaps we will all head out for a bite?"

Personally, I'd find it more embarrasing to have a bf trying to force me to do something I didn't really want to do.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When your b!tch is being a Beatch!

Originally posted by AFK Protector
Her: I don't want to bowl anymore.
Me: What? I can't hear you sorry.
Two can so play at that kind of game. I'd let my man get away with that, but when the next time he had an urgent request he'd hear the same from me. I like to up the stakes when playing games.